Help me with a caster build idea

Fellas, I'm pretty new to the scene, and I was wondering if some of yall who are really knowledgeable on the game would help me out by critiquing this build of mine. The basic idea is that any spell could be run by the user with some minor tweaks on a few nodes. All mana will be reserved, and spells can be spammed off EB with life regen keeping the pool up thanks to ZO. Defense will come from MoM and life nodes.

What I could really use help with here at first, though, is just a good few sets of eyes on this skill tree. Did I use my points well, or could I do better, and how? I realize that some gear can be a game changer, but I'm not to that stage of planning yet.

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E356Gh02mKUoOvuHNy4kyj6gseFMlgHOVIYapuhj0anCB_HK3gsnBEtfIMti9D1QZYFQlAwIG5Ms66z98EabJ2uogAEs8BmRUcy0Wjy8B9qQ8BUCPRtGdsLgh7B85UgLR-FfdV1zLdxhXIPZp4WQLFC2rlG1_IdZJ3r9Y_67BjBxYhCZOcXL_rSVdaApONqFm-PGhhWSVHw1QcelS5wUonTcNVd8g5IEZYRLysKtvfz6ioLpJF-M4w2E55h4lVLJpVVxoPbBAdjQw3R2L3-Crc-QYc26SSq

Assuming this works out, I'll expand this out into a full guide, but I need input first so I can be sure to get a quality result.
Last edited by quicksixteen on Sep 1, 2015, 3:53:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info