Game froze on vagan daily, ripped my 86 ranger. BUG!!!

Never had a crash that killed one of my characters before until tonight.

California Gateway
Not using lockstep.

Started Vagan level 7 daily.

All mobs including myself stopped moving, but animations continued.

Being a cyclone character I just was spinning in place, unable to move.

The countdown timer to kill him continued ticking.

I immediately tried to log out to character screen, but the game did not respond.

A few seconds later it responded, and I saw resurrect in town flash on the screen before it logged me out.

Not sure what is going on or why this bug occurred, but as I am a hardcore only player, I don't feel like I'll be risking my other characters until this is resolved, or at least there is some response on the issue.

RIP. :(
This has happened to me as well , I contacted technical support about it and they had me do a bunch of tests to I guess point the finger at my computer. But as far as they said they found no problem. I believe that there is a problem with the new California servers since I too was logged on to them when I encounter my Glitches ( everything freezes and then it all resumes in fast motion until I RIP ) . I also found that if I logged on to the Texas server the glitches although present they where far less than California.

From someone that is not a very good player, I value my Experience and these glitches have cost me dearly from 88 to 89. I asked GGG but they just said sorry about your luck but there is nothing we can do about that.

Hope something gets done!

"
mapofsd wrote:
This has happened to me as well , I contacted technical support about it and they had me do a bunch of tests to I guess point the finger at my computer. But as far as they said they found no problem. I believe that there is a problem with the new California servers since I too was logged on to them when I encounter my Glitches ( everything freezes and then it all resumes in fast motion until I RIP ) . I also found that if I logged on to the Texas server the glitches although present they where far less than California.

From someone that is not a very good player, I value my Experience and these glitches have cost me dearly from 88 to 89. I asked GGG but they just said sorry about your luck but there is nothing we can do about that.

Hope something gets done!

Hey thanks for the response, I haven't lost a character to a crash or bug in poe since I joined the first closed beta, so that's a great track record, but yeah this was so disheartening I've decided to take a break for awhile, don't blame ggg or anything if it was just a connection problem there prob isn't anything they could have done, but yeah worst feeling doing an easy vagan daily and suddenly game locks up, kinda makes you think twice about all the effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info