HNC Protocol Violated

"
jlenh wrote:
This is probably the last straw. I've lost too many maps now beyond my control since the start of this league.

I'm done with this game, hope you guys enjoy the rest of this league. Maybe next league will be bug free.

I wouldn't count on it Part-na
I think they should at least find a way to compensate our map losses if there isn't a workaround for the problem.
"
Quixote77 wrote:
I think they should at least find a way to compensate our map losses if there isn't a workaround for the problem.

agree
same, Lost a map cause of that.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Good thing I am not at end game with any of my chars. I am getting this entering in any zone. Started when I defeated Abomination Piety and exited to Harvest on my Shadow.
I had this problem when attempting to use a waypoint, and when I logged back in after the game crash my hardcore character was dead.

There were only maybe 2 mobs on the far side of my screen when it happened so my character must have persisted in the world for awhile after the error and crash to die.
Was going to throw out the idea, that in an instance like this where GGG and Chris knows that it is on the server side or whatnot, when our portals are sitting there and anyone who enters them instantly gets kicked offline and can't move, they could verify this and give us our maps back. Even the same one back white, I lost a 79 map, and I'm by far not in the top of currancy for players, so for me this was a huge set back.

Just a thought.
looks like it's fixed 3 hours ago
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed, sorry about that. (There was a small time window of a few minutes where areas created weren't working correctly. Newly created ones are fine now.)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

i get it @@

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info