HNC Protocol Violated

"
odiecat99 wrote:
[–]chris_wilsonLead Developer [score hidden] 3 minutes ago*

Fixed, sorry about that. (There was a small time window of a few minutes where areas created weren't working correctly. Newly created ones are fine now.)

so I have to use reddit to get answers? id rather put my weiner in a sliding van door and slam it shut

Stop hating and just quit if you're not satisfied, they could have not even answered it since it was a temporary problem.

Thanks.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
"
Nuro wrote:
Broke for 10 minutes and now it is working fine. That was weird.

Guess they were doing some work on the server and screwed something up, fixed it when they noticed it.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
shiatho wrote:
Problem solved, relogged with another character, opened a new map on map device to unload previous map and logged my (previously) bugged character. Everything working by now.

This isn't resolved. You just started another map. Something with his latest patch is causing this to randomly happen. I first got it when I entered an Elreon mission. Froze as soon as I entered and then crashed. I am using the the Steam client. When I relogged, it froze again upon entering the mission. I relogged again, and this time it froze in the town. I relogged again but with another character, and then tried to enter the the mission and it froze and crashed.

Current unplayable mission. Not risking a map or Xp until this fixed. You can't catch everything in testing but you can perform QA, find the issue, revert to previous build. Monitor for violators for frost wall crash, ban them while performing additional testing and then put out another patch.

Edit: may be resolved now. I don't know my mission is gone now.
If you're an Austin, Texas gamer PM me. I am always looking out for new people to play with.
Last edited by jasjo on Aug 31, 2015, 11:48:03 PM
"
sym wrote:
"
odiecat99 wrote:
reddit. lel.

this
top kek
i like how they respond there before saying anything here
the poe subreddit is somehow more relevant than their own fucking forum

EXACTLY.

'we only cater to streamers guys'
I just want my map back, I never even got to move, just tried to enter it again, and same thing, forced to close game completly.
same here
"
PersyTelamon wrote:
I just want my map back, I never even got to move, just tried to enter it again, and same thing, forced to close game completly.

Same here. Lost a volcano map exactly the same. Not daring to do any high maps atm.
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
"
odiecat99 wrote:
[–]chris_wilsonLead Developer [score hidden] 3 minutes ago*

Fixed, sorry about that. (There was a small time window of a few minutes where areas created weren't working correctly. Newly created ones are fine now.)

so I have to use reddit to get answers? id rather put my weiner in a sliding van door and slam it shut

Stop hating and just quit if you're not satisfied, they could have not even answered it since it was a temporary problem.

Thanks.

Thanks for your point of view on the matter, which means absolutely nothing to me.

But hey, you're entitled to it.
Same here when I trying to go out of town of sarcs in merciless difficulty.
This is probably the last straw. I've lost too many maps now beyond my control since the start of this league.

I'm done with this game, hope you guys enjoy the rest of this league. Maybe next league will be bug free.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info