Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

Im not sure why you dont make a SFL for these players who want everything handed to them. High drops and trade dont go together cos everyone will be geared out too quick. Already in ladder ppl are gg after like a week. leagues dead in month or two. Drops are too good. (with trade)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 1, 2015, 4:32:09 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the prices will drop
Very promising changes. You're right for casual players it was nearly impossible without crazy RNG to reach such gear. I doubt any of us want Diablo3 but reward versus play time improvements along these lines are definitely welcome.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Im not sure why you dont make a SFL for these players who want everything handed to them. High drops and trade dont go together cos everyone will be geared out too quick. Already in ladder ppl are gg after like a week. leagues dead in month or two. Drops are too good. (with trade)

Just trade less. Problem solved!
Both of the changes to divination cards and top tier uniques seems like a good move to me. Divination cards were supposed to be something you could farm and could be an alternative end game, but nobody directly farms them because of their low drop rates, they just farm how they normally farm and if they stumble upon one, great, sell it or buy the rest that you need and move on.

I honestly think divination cards should be untradeable, and should have more common drop rates, so people actually farm them. But bind on accound doen't seem like something GGG would ever do, however I don't see any other way at making divination cards more appealing without ruining the economy.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
2. There are other ways to gate content and progression, like, difficulty alone or difficulty and RNG without adding in wealth (wealth that must be acquired via trading or facerolling low content).

Difficulty and RNG, you say? Something like 'maps can't drop white, maps can't be rerolled' :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
2. There are other ways to gate content and progression, like, difficulty alone or difficulty and RNG without adding in wealth (wealth that must be acquired via trading or facerolling low content).

Difficulty and RNG, you say? Something like 'maps can't drop white, maps can't be rerolled' :)

Or, maps have a good chance to sustain by running difficult mods rather than 20Q + 3 frags + Zana mod?

Maybe free corrupt option? Or just drop vaal orbs more?
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 1, 2015, 5:24:30 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Or, maps have a good chance to sustain by running difficult mods rather than 20Q + 3 frags + Zana mod?

For the system to work on an average player, maps would have to drop by a dozen, which means that a good player with a good build able to run difficult content would be able to sustain them with ease.

"
raics wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

For the system to work on an average player, maps would have to drop by a dozen, which means that a good player with a good build able to run difficult content would be able to sustain them with ease.

versus

Any player with any build and a few hundred exalts?
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

versus

Any player with any build and a few hundred exalts?

Well, if he's willing to spend currency to buy easy maps instead of making a strong build with it - he's welcome to, maybe he has his reasons. I'd say there's a world of difference between 'buying easy maps' and 'buying maps'.

Last edited by raics on Sep 1, 2015, 6:10:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info