Ice Wings MTX

I am doing an ice themed character and I wanted to add some wings. However the wings currently available doesn't match what I had in mind.

I think it would be nice to add an Ice Wings microtransaction where the wings appear to be from ice/frozen.
Last edited by phmn on Aug 31, 2015, 3:20:32 AM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2016, 7:50:22 PM
Hi

10/10 for ice,fire,lightning wings.

Ice wings:
Delicate, not heavy design.

Fire wings:
Tribal design, again not overly heavy design.

Lightning wings: Couldn't find any pictures close to what I had as an idea of lightning wings so I will describe: Steam punk lightning wings, this design would be the heaviest.

Each of these designs could work with what is already there in the mtx shop for choices.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I would totally pay money to have icy wings on my current character. :D I'm using the Seraph Wings at the moment because I like the shape, but they're just too yellow!

It would go well with some of the recent additions, such as the Arctic Armour and Arctic Crown effects. You wouldn't even really need a new mesh for it, just using the Seraph Wings with a different texture and a cold effect like the other Arctic MTXs would be fine.
Might as well bump this and say I'd absolutely love ice wings mtx if it isn't obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info