When does the game finish (each set of Acts)?

forgive me but I am coning back from a long time ago when I could have sworn there were three Acts in each difficulty, and at the end of each you could move on to the next difficulty after THREE Acts. Am I wrong or is it now a requirement to do 4 Acts in order to move on to the next difficulty?
yes there is 4 acts in the game now.
the endgame boss is malachai in act 4. you are supposed to kill him to be able move to the next difficulty.
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Another day in path of plenty.
And I thought Dominus was difficult....
Dominus was just an overhyped gear check. Malachai is a gear check combined with movement/positioning skill check. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
Dominus was just an overhyped gear check. Malachai is a gear check combined with movement/positioning skill check. :)

i wonder what's left for other bosses as malachai already throws everything at you the game provides for bosses. wait, i think "thorns" is missing.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
mruuh wrote:

I like to think of Malachai as "the 50% boss".
If I'm over 50% of the way to next level I will wait and go elsewhere to gain the level because I know by the time I kill him I will have an empty xp bar :)
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.
"
The Awakening added act 4. Now you must finish four acts per difficulty to progress.

Actually, its 4 acts twice, you can ignore act 4 (the ending of it) and still progress, since, after that, its just mapping :P
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
"
"
The Awakening added act 4. Now you must finish four acts per difficulty to progress.

Actually, its 4 acts twice, you can ignore act 4 (the ending of it) and still progress, since, after that, its just mapping :P

Mapping isn't real. Stop perpetuating these rumours.

Seriously, easy on the pedantry. I'm not the one with whom you want to fuck on that front.

Yo, chill man... take it easy LOL you get so fired up over nothing :/
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
"
"

Mapping isn't real. Stop perpetuating these rumours.

Seriously, easy on the pedantry. I'm not the one with whom you want to fuck on that front.

Whoa, looking for another probation? Unless you two have some kind of history, don't know on that front. Seemed quite all uncalled for.

But seriously lay off the cursing. Also pretty sure that was due to act 4 merc being a poor alternative to mapping.

So get the passive point from the mines and get out.

Usually the best option since merc act 4 past the mines is a waste and pointless. Worst part of the game anyway.

Especially since they changed Daresso. WAS my favorite fight.
Last edited by Steelgrey666 on Aug 31, 2015, 8:28:50 AM
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:
Whoa, looking for another probation? Unless you two have some kind of history, don't know on that front. Seemed quite all uncalled for.

Hey, it's just Charan being Charan. Decent people just ignore his posts and move on.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info