MY MAD SCION

Hi fellow Exiles!
i have been trying to fiddle with a lot of different builds throughout the time I've played PoE (have played since alpha release).
So now i am making a thread, since i feel like i wanted to share my builds with you guys.
keep in mind that this is my 1st thread, so go easy on me. I'm always open to criticism, since improvement usually is a good thing. :)

RF Tank Build, which only require that you get Rotp and purity of fire. (NOTE EDIT: I just noticed it is possible to run rf without putiry of fire, i now use determination, since the damage reduction, is way batter than "+4% to maximum resistance".
The rest of the build is up to you, but keep in mind, that you're gonna need hp regen, alot imo, and since i have aimed for the tankyness along with the rf.
NOTE: RF is combined with Concentrated effect + increased AoE + Increased burning damage.

Follow my build and you will do just fine. This really does wonders for you, when time comes. - current hp is 7.398. hp regen is 1121 w/o vitality & 539 str. HINT: mapping in parties w/o rf will make you less likely to lose xp, due to the toughness ;).
further nice help for this is rejuvenation totem or devouring totem, since it grants mana aswell as hp.

My Mad Scion - Rightious Fire Tank
The sustain from all this is getting really into work when you hit 85+ levels.
for the leveling process, you can easily take a simple strike and level up with
(focusing on strength, gives a tiny boost to hp later on) i used LS to level up with, and it worked perfect.
This build was originally ment to be a full physical reflect build, but since they changed punishment, the build had to be changed in some way. (trigger skills could crit, rly awesome with punishment curse).
But with skills as:
cwdt + ms + disc (all 20/20) (ms dps is 18k while rf is on, that and 6 charges for disc.)

It is really doing an awesome job for you. Before the charges are used, they're giving the 0.2% hp regen for each charge (which ends out in 1.2% addional hp regen) and when you get the 6th charges you can get up til 90% phys. red. (full buffed) (incl. chaos golem and armor pot).
Buffing Enduring cry is a good idea since it at 20/20 gives way more aoe (3% aoe increase pr. q i think) combined with enhance (lvl 2 atm) which gives an additional 8% and ends out is a 84% aoe increase, combined along with Increased duration also 20/20. 6 charges is easily obtained, and these are your keys in this build, they give phys. dmg. reduction, ele resist and damage to disc.

The goal for this build is now to see how far i can get, with the bad gear i got (only 4l atm lol)
which is kind of a challenge, but there's no challenge in easy :P haha
anyway the point of this build and this update now, is that, here are several ways you can spend your remaining 8 points:

Point blank, which i think will boost up incinerate's dps, and since mobs usually is in melee range.

Additional jewel sockets - depending on ur gear and preferences.

Hp increase - always good for a build such as this, but you get that every time you level (win-win).

Thick skin - you could go for 10% ph increase + status avoidance.

Your choice? - this is just basic examples of what they could be spent on.

Personally, next skill point i get will be used on MoM (Mind over Matter), since i find it kind of funny to have that, while being really tanky.

My 2nd My Mad Scion - A Thread for Wraeclast! is in leveling process atm, but it involves Woe, block, dodge, evasion and a shitload of dps, incl. cold damage. Along with a tiny bit of sustain (still working on her) - Her build and such will be thrown in here, when have more for the build. :)
my idea behind this char is ti make a "hybrid" - melee, ranged, pve & pvp.
"
More will come, when i have restored peace in wraeclast!

Last edited by FatalKidneyShot on Sep 10, 2015, 3:53:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info