where do i get this "on probation" supporter tag from?

"
Earthslug wrote:
I love to see a certain amount of idiot posters removed.
Forum is cleaner as ever before.

We did not need members with 20k posts, half of em just TLDR or LTP junk posts.

So glad we got rid of those.

You know what would be even cleaner? A blank forum. Which society lacks idiots? A society of one.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
[Removed by Support]

i can swear all i want , i can be brazen all i want , which many here can gleefully attest too.
but stay the hell away from putting those two together (or anything similar) or the unholy gods of GGG moding will mercilessly strike you down

I gotta say getting hit with a 1 week was shocking to me.
Last edited by Rachel on Sep 1, 2015, 8:02:00 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
[Removed by Support]

i can swear all i want , i can be brazen all i want , which many here can gleefully attest too.
but stay the hell away from putting those two together (or anything similar) or the unholy gods of GGG moding will mercilessly strike you down

looks like rachel likes you ;) and vaaled your supporter titles ;)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
[Removed by Support]

looks like rachel likes you ;) and vaaled your supporter titles ;)

Also vaaled his trade threads, if he has any.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Rip.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
I fail to see the correlation. I have the highest post count on this forum and I really don't think it's up to you to decide whether or not this forum 'needs' me.

Out of curiosity, CJD, have you been probated? :D
I'm pretty sure flamming every post possible will get you the supporter tag.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
Bars wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:

You know what would be even cleaner? A blank forum. Which society lacks idiots? A society of one.

That's no guarantee. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:

That's no guarantee. =^[.]^=

:D

How could someone be an idiot if there were no one around to call them an idiot? :P
"
Bars wrote:
How could someone be an idiot if there were no one around to call them an idiot? :P

it's even worse, in a world full of idiots, the only sane one left is the idiot.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info