[2.0] Oro's Cyclone | Armour and Evasion

Mathil's HyaonClone gave me inspiration to build an Oro's Sacrifice Cyclone. I saw how effective it was and thought damn Oro's is cheap... Time to create a build!
Armour + Evasion
I made another build that uses armour/evasion and it turned out better than I thought (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1406886). I was fortunate to find a pretty good belt with 20% reduced flask charges. With the reduced flask charges on the tree I can use life flasks and my quicksilver (+20 charges) five times, jade two times (+16, but +18 would get you 3 uses), and granite three times. With a jade and granite active, my armour and evasion are ~12k and ~21k (with grace).

Oro's Sacrifice
700+ eDPS for less than five chaos. Generate frenzy charges on ignite and culling strike against burning enemies... Pretty good, but you take 10% increased physical and 10% increased fire damage which can be troublesome in some situations.

Fireborn Crimson Jewel
Essential to the build, Amazing in the duelist area!

Bandits
Oak, Kraityn, Kraityn

Links
Still deciding on some links:
Cyclone - Blood Magic (BM) - Weapon Elemental Damage - Fire Penetration - Life Leech - Increased AoE (switch to Conc effect against difficult bosses)
Leap Slam - BM - Faster Attacks - Fortify
Anger - Grace
Flammability - BM
Increased Duaration - Blood Rage - Vaal Haste - BM

Gear
Weapon: Oro's Sacrfice, try for greater than 730 eDPS. Useful vaal: Fire leech and Weapon Range.
Armour: Daresso's Defiance, Lightning Coil, Belly of the Beast
Helmet: High Armour, life, resists, intelligence
Boots: Atziri's Step or 30% movement speed boots
Gloves: Life, resists, attack speed, intelligence
Rings and Amulet: % increased elemental damage, life, resists, intelligence, fire damage
Belt: Life, resists, armour, reduced flask charges, increased flask duration, and/or % increased elemental damage
Current Gear

Videos
Arid Lake Enfeeble/Minus Max/No life regen
78 Academy - Vuln/No Regen/Boss damage/speed
Last edited by Ofnir_ on Aug 31, 2015, 2:28:48 PM
Good to see an Oro build working :). The unique jewel is very well used.

It may be worth to check if we get more life by dismissing the marauder area and fill the 6 remaining 5% life nodes in the scion wheel of life and Herbalism cluster. This may be gear dependent.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Aug 30, 2015, 3:03:42 AM
"
Good to see an Oro build working :). The unique jewel is very well used.

It may be worth to check if we get more life by dismissing the marauder area and fill the 6 remaining 5% life nodes in the scion wheel of life and Herbalism cluster. This may be gear dependent.

I prefer getting the 1.8% regeneration node over 10% more life. You also get 60 strength, +20 life, 10 int and 4% attack speed.

Updated some stuff and added a new video

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info