Crit Lightning Strike/Static Electricity/acro build WIP

This is a work in progress, but then again, aren't they all? Seriously suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

CONCEPT

Spoiler
I had a couple of static electricity jewels drop, and thought they might interact well with lightning strike, an old favorite that seems to have gone out of style. Because static electricity relies on Dex nodes, it had to be on the dex side of the skill tree. A crit/acro shadow build seemed the logical choice. I have also traditionally not had much success accumulating currency, so I have tried to make it as gear independent as possible.

NOTE REGARDING EQUIPMENT

Spoiler
Blood Dance is mandatory. It is how the build generates Frenzy Charges

I got lucky and had Daresso's Defiance drop, and I was able to five link it with the second fuse, so I added an extra endurance charge plus Immortal Call to the build.

2 static electricity gems are virtually mandatory. In my current build, the two gems add 2 - 134 in electricity damage.

CURRENT TREE

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYABS0FtQceDPINjQ5ID8QRlha_GdcbyCP2JP0mlSepKgss4TBxMHw2PTfUOkI7fD7PQzFHBklRSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHUdlVS1uvXfJh4mKsbIxtbHBScFZw1XTtfeN_xod2idOMNo19jb-QG5OVlS6aE52qoqOi2aOKpcumf6xmrTOwkrDYsbO0xbVIuMq5Pr3mwuzDM8_d1CPYdtrB29Tb592o45_nVO0_7UHuDvDV8Yrz6vzF_5P____8_wD_3g==

TREE I AM BUILDING TOWARDS

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYABS0FtQceDPINjQ5ID8QRlha_GdcbyCP2JP0mlSepKgss4TBxMHw2PTfUOkI7fD7PQzFHBklRSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHUdlVS1uvXfJh4mKsbIxtbHBScFZw1XTtfeN_xod2idOMNo19jb-QG5OVlS6aE52qoqOi2aOKpcumf6xmrTOwkrDYsbO0xbVIuMq5Pr3mwuzP3dQj2HbawdvU2-fdqOOf51TtP-1B7g7w1fGK8-r8xf-T_94S4aLqhO_Tby5TU7u_1VoawzMZtGqTR369NmVNvqeVZgSxTGAbrQOHeu-hL76Kkyc=

GEMS AND LINKS

Spoiler
Lighning Strike->Weapon Elemental Damage -> Physical to Lightning ->Faster Attacks -> Multistrike -> Lightning Penetration

Herald of Thunder -> Curse on Hit -> Temporal Chains

Whirling Blades -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify -> Blood Magic

CWDT -> Ball Lightning -> GMP

Summon Ice Golem -> Minion Life -> Minion Damage

CWDT -> Immortal Call -> Temp Chains/Enfeeble

Grace

BANDITS: Oak, Kraiten, Kraiten

Equipment

Spoiler
Weapon: Dagger -- you want phys damage, attack speed, and crit chance
Boots: Blood Dance
Other Armor and Shield -- Evasion/Life/Resists