PLS help

I can not log in. I see only black screen. PLS Help
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Some information would be helpful. PC Specs, DxDiag, anything at all?

And this really belongs over in the Tech help forum....make sure and read the stickies when you go over there.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Update graphics drivers?

Starting the game can take a very long time. It takes me up to ten minutes from hitting "play" until I reach the log in screen. (That's a bit of an exaggeration, but still, several minutes.) During that time, the GGG logo and "Loading..." may disappear, making the screen look black. Eventually it reaches the log in screen.

Sometimes if I minimize Path of Exile while it's loading (either loading the game at startup, or loading a new zone), then it will not refresh the screen. It paints one frame when minimizing/un-minimizing, but my fps is zero. Buttons and whatnot do respond, I just can't see what I'm doing (unless I minimize/un-minimize). My workaround is to never minimize PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info