How to keep myself awake/focused?

Dalai is correct in his statement that the information gets coded into your brain when you sleep, so be sure to get a good nights rest if you want to learn things. Mneumonic learning is also really helpful for a lot of people, though not everyone. Personally I prefer hand on Trial and error-based learning rather than associative learning but combining them works best.
In terms of pulling long nights, there is no good alternative to a healthy diet and exercise. Starting with vitamin b12 is good to start, but combine it with exercise if you want the best results. My suggestion would be go on a jog/walk every 2hours or so around the block or for ~10 minutes. It'll get your blood pumping and be a good refresher. You could also ride your bike, though I would suggest doing that for abour 15-20 minutes for the same results. IT really helps if its a cold night out. It's a really simple exercise that will not only slowly improve your cardio and burn off a small amount of weight, but it's also a good time to go over what you were doing those 1-2 hours in between each walk as it gives you reflection time which is also important to learning.

After the walk I suggest eating a peice of fruit then taking a lukewarm shower that you quickly turn cold before getting out. The sensation of going from a comforatable warmth to a really cold shower causes a jolt that will wake you up for a bit.

Or you could do cocaine. Lots and lots of cocaine.

I never suggest drinking a lot of energy drinks however.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:

This made me laugh, too funny :D

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 30, 2015, 10:58:37 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, I've taken some of the suggestions into action!
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
When was the last time you had a checkup? I'm not trying to be an alarmist but sometimes people are sick and don't know it. Doesn't hurt to have a checkup.
Censored.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

This made me laugh, too funny :D

If you're going to kill yourself, may as well have fun doing it ;)
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
You can try pre-workout supplements used by bodybuilders. They're basically stimulants for exercise.

I've used one called Amino Energy made by Optimum Nutrition to keep me awake on long drives (4+ hrs). It uses a tiny scoop to mix with water. Comes in good tasting flavors.

I've tried Jack3d though I'm not sure if it's made anymore. That stuff was awesome. I've also used Cellucor's C4 50X.

I find these are better than the RedBulls and Monsters. and are much cheaper on a per serving basis because they are mixed with water.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
“I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.”

― Hunter S. Thompson
"
respwnd wrote:
“I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.”

― Hunter S. Thompson

This is also the man that upon death, was shot out've a canon :D

He was cool n' all but I don't think using HST as a model for one's own life is a particularly great idea!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info