Marilyn Manson

Anybody here a fan.. Or an old school fan, like Diary of a Dopefiend old school?.. Do the meet and greet in 2012/13??? .. How do you feel about his new stuff vs old stuff??

<-- Die hard fan!
I like Marilyn Manson, always have and pretty much everything he does I like. Though, I tend to savvy those that think/dress/appear outside the box. Much like Lady Gaga(God she's an amazing pianist), Madonna, etc.

There's a restriction I have though - ICP dresses/acts differently as well but are unintelligent as a whole. Even during interviews they continue to act like 13 year old children.

If you've ever watched/listened to an interview with Marilyn Manson you get the notion rather fast that he's a very logically thinking, intelligent human being and I respect that.
I like everything except that love me whatever me album. That was so much fail. As for his latest stuff half i love half im meh.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
I love all of his stuff. I crank it up in the background when i am home alone and go to town killing things in whatever game i am playing.

His music is the only music i can do that with and not wind up with a migraine.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Never really had him on my radar and wrote him off because of the whole goth persona.
Then I listened to him do an interview.
Then I started listening to his music really closely.
Now he's one of my favourite music artists...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
I like antichrist superstar. It's a great album - however, I do think it due to the fact that Trent Reznor has produced it. The rest of his albums is a bit too corny, and I just went to a live show with him for a few month ago - it wasn't very pleasing. It's like he doesn't evolve that much.

Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Feb 13, 2013, 4:58:10 PM
"
Elynole wrote:
I like Marilyn Manson, always have and pretty much everything he does I like. Though, I tend to savvy those that think/dress/appear outside the box. Much like Lady Gaga(God she's an amazing pianist), Madonna, etc.

There's a restriction I have though - ICP dresses/acts differently as well but are unintelligent as a whole. Even during interviews they continue to act like 13 year old children.

If you've ever watched/listened to an interview with Marilyn Manson you get the notion rather fast that he's a very logically thinking, intelligent human being and I respect that.

Def agree on the ICP

Def agree on the interview statement
Wish he would do some old school crap in concert no mas this new stuff..

A Holywood Concert would be sick ;D /w portrait in there :P...

Never gonna happen though all his "hip" fans wouldn't understand!
Read his autobiography when I was bored at a friend's place once.

Pretty interesting, if you aren't too concerned with verisimilitude. Liked the way he structured it around The Inferno, although the twist ending was a bit high-schooly.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Joedirt138 wrote:
<-- Die hard fan!

FAIL! :)
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info