Hideout Deleted All of my Decorations including Microtransactions!

To whom it may concern;

Over the past couple of weeks I have been working on a Hideout of the Week submission using Zana's hideout tileset as a base, and I today I decided I wanted to start fresh with Zana's tilset. Instead of deleting the hundreds or thousands of objects in my hideout by hand( which would have taken a good couple hours), I decided I would create a hideout with another master ( Elreon) and then I would just re-create Zana's hideout and everything would be blank.

This is where everything went wrong :(

I go back into Zana's tileset, etc,etc, and I am sitting there trying to brainstorm some ideas for a new theme, as I go to my hideout decorations and trying to find a particular pillar set I had in my old hideout, I could NOT find it, not only that but I only had TWO pages of hideout decorations when all of the decorations in my previous hideout would have easily taken up 8 or 9 pages of decorations.

Not only did I lose a million+ points on both Elreon and Zana ( and probably others too) but I lost actual money through the Micro-transactions that were deleted ( and yes I have checked they are not in my micro-transactions tab), I lost out on money and time which is invaluable, I will no longer have even remotely the points to create a submission for HotW, overall, I just want my micro-transactions back or my money, and I want to warn everyone that this is an absurd and horrifying bug and please do not let this happen to you! ;(

-Pissed off Exile
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear you've experienced this inconvenience.

Can you please purchase enough hideout decorations from your masters to create a new decoration tab? This should cause your decoration tabs to 'refresh', so to speak, which may cause your other tabs to appear.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Are you sure you claimed the new hideout? When you make a new hideout with the same tileset, your decorations are automatically placed. If you want to reset it, you have to make a different hideout first and then go back to the Zana one.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info