If you think you're not quite lucky, please read this

Hi everyone, this post is dedicated to all those complaining about their map drops. As usual I started to play in temp leagues a little later and knowing how many players compained about their map drops I decided to keep record of my returns.

From early on, that is from maps level 71 onwards I wasn't quite able to sustain. Fortunately, a guildy who's been playing Warbands from day 1 came to rescue and hooked me up with some 72-74 maps, so I'd have a base to further expand my map pool. I luckily dropped a few level 75 maps, so I could finally enjoy mid and late endgame content. And here's where it went all wrong.

Knowing about the drop changes GGG implemented in 2.0 I decided to chisel and alch all my level 75 maps. Occasionaly I'd also throw a sacrifice fragment or two to get even more quantity. It is worth saying that none of my level 75 maps had a lower quantity than 85% (most were 95-110% after fragments and Zana). And now the funny part though it's rather smiling through tears. It took me exactly 44 (yes, forty-four) level 75 maps to actually drop a level 76 one. I have dropped exactly zero level 77 maps. Again, all my maps were chiseled and alched and often topped with a sweet sacrifice fragment. But then, where I lost hope for any maps higher than level 75 I luckily dropped two level 76 maps in a row! Considering that in the next fifteen level 75 maps I didn't drop any level 76 one I decided to roll my Underground River in hope it'd return at least one map. These are the rolls I got:

Needless to say I haven't dropped anything but a level 70 map.

So, if you're complaining about not being able to sustain level 78-79 maps, read this post.

Cheers!
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Aug 28, 2015, 7:43:25 PM
End game content should be decided by difficulty not by fucking luck. Cmon and some of you actually like this RNG shit It's weird.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info