Ahhh D3 season coming in a few bits.

And a lot of friends want me to play -.- so how about you guys? Will you try it for like a week then get bored.

Or be like me become a god since you're spoonfed gear in that game then quit in like a month simply because there's nothing to do other then grinding pointless paragon.

Or play PoE like nothing ever happens.

Whatever the case is I wonder the day where a game I can actually fully enjoy will by pass PoE one day, One fucking day.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Of course i'll play it, silly question. I want that pet O.o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
completly lost my ineterest in D3 long ago.
never played d3 after seeing some pre-release demo footage.

graphics are too plain, colorful, nice.
gameplay and animations looked so simple.
they wanted cash even before i could play the game.

the auction house which existed at start (devs proably thought: if there is a bad thing, why not profit from it) was a frightening idea and turned out to be disasterous. removing it completely made it worse.
so, no. thank you.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 29, 2015, 9:55:53 AM
I reinstalled for the new 2.3 patch but got bored again after an hour of playing.

Blizzard is never getting my money again...
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
vio wrote:
never played d3 after seeing some pre-release demo footage.

graphics are too plain, colorful, nice.

the auction house which existed at start (devs proably thought: if there is a bad thing, why not profit from it) was a frightening idea and turned out to be disasterous. removing it completely made it worse.
so, no. thank you.

Those monsters! What a horrible business model!

Good guy that I am.. try it free!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10873782

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 29, 2015, 12:42:14 PM
Ignoring the OP fanboyism, d3 really is great fun, and the new direction after the expansion and removing the AH/trading, changes to items, progression, end game are really great moves.

Cant waith what new thing they will improve and bring with the next expansion if we are getting so many good things now for free.

Been playing the new season in the past couple day, just solo. A friend offered a boost, but just like in PoE I prefer playing by myself without shortcuts.

First time I'm trying out a WW barb in D3 (had one in D2), and it's amazingly fun. Sure, it's shallow, but the animations are so smooth, the physics engine is awesome, and I like the "smart loot" system. Yes, it's very arcade-y, but I'm having a blast, and the game feels like a game, not like an uphill struggle. It runs like butter on my laptop. (For PoE, I have to play on my desktop if I want more than Minecraft graphics.)

It's a very different game from PoE, which is good. They meet different needs and moods, so it's really not an either/or thing for me. I play D3 the same way I played Borderlands: rampaging through zones and dungeons and watching the loot explosions. PoE I play more like Nethack or D2-HC. I think both games are awesome, just in different ways. I'm glad I gave RoS a chance after the botched release of vanilla D3. I hadn't planned on it, but it was a good call.

Whether a game is F2P or P2P doesn't matter to me. It's more about quality of time for me, and whether I enjoy myself. (That aside, I also spent much more on PoE than on D3 anyway.)
"
vio wrote:

and

WTF?
Like, really... WTF? ? ?
Spoiler

L
O
G
I
C

WHERE ARE YOU? Logic? Whereeeeeeeeeeeee? Loooooooooooogicccccccccccc?
D3 is a good game, just not a good successor to d2. Not really a game I personally enjoy a lot, but I'll play it with friends that own it. Since I wont solo play it I wont buy it though.

Anyone who compared the two needs to understand they are two different games with two different playerbases. PoE is like a car that feels good but requires a lot of time and devotion to get the most out of it, has a lot of little amenities that take time to figure out, and has passable looks. Diablo 3 is a car that looks good, feels smooth, but is very basic, shallow and gets doesnt have anything new to offer after a small amount of time.

The analogy probably sucks.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info