MF and partying is real..real good

So I'm playing a modest MF character this season with like 200% rarity and 8% quality. First time trying mf. And I group up with guild mate who has like 300/15. I always solo before. And we dropped uniques like every map. It was crazy. Anyway I never compliant about drops but for those that do something to think about. Just sayin.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
So I'm playing a modest MF character this season with like 200% rarity and 8% quality. First time trying mf. And I group up with guild mate who has like 300/15. I always solo before. And we dropped uniques like every map. It was crazy. Anyway I never compliant about drops but for those that do something to think about. Just sayin.

And thats the reason WE solo players are F^^ked :)
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Anyway I never compliant about drops but for those that do something to think about. Just sayin.

Some people play solo for various reasons and are fucked in this game. Maybe something to think about. Just sayin.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Need more quality, rawr!
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

And thats the reason WE solo players are F^^ked :)

so true - limited data ofc but - When i solo with the MF i get nothing compared to with group

Git R Dun!
Dear GGG,
Please buff solo players.

Sincerely,
Solo players.
Well I can understand. At the end of the day GGG is a business which has to make monies to pay the bills. And they want players to bring their friends, acquaintances, co-workers and anyone else they can into the game who maybe buys MTX so groups get bonus. Similar reason you see strangers in town to sell MTX.

Loot was good again today 1-2 unique every map with my crew.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 29, 2015, 6:26:47 PM
I mostly solo and very often see 2+ uniques in a single map.

My MF is there but not crazy. Maybe around 30/250

And guess what. I dont have to share with party. Solo players definitely can get their loot.
I made a cheap 8/289 MF char using one of the common LL builds (just for the Wondertrap +100 bonus). It's too squishy/low-dps for any good maps, but it finds a unique in almost every white lv 68-70 map, or even just walking thru Dry Lake. Finding uniques is not a problem at all. The problem is that they are all junk uniques. There are 420 uniques in PoE. And vast majority of them are not good for anything but twinking new chars for leveling.

Wish there were at least some good recipies that used trash uniques. The only 1 I know of (for the 5 Chance) is a waste of time because it's harder to find the 3 other rarities of the same basetype than it is to find another junk unique. I tried it, and just got a few tabs filled with them before finding their 3 non-unique counterparts.
Last edited by AxxiusEQ on Sep 2, 2015, 7:14:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info