Vorici fusing question (standard)

So I have a non legacy Shavs that I want to 6L. It is already 6S. My linking luck is astronomically bad, so I figured that I would go the master route on this one.

however, I was doing a little math (which is often worse than my linking luck, so let me know if I have this wrong)

1500 fusings

1:1 fusing : chaos

1:35? chaos : exalt (is this about right?)

35/1500 = 42.8ex

Does a 6L non-legacy shavs cost more or less than 42.8 ex?
more proper sum is 30-32 ex's. Least ratio I saw lately was 45fus:1ex, biggest 50:1ex
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Aug 28, 2015, 3:10:19 PM
I've already spent 3000 fusings on a chest and failed. Factor that possibility into your cost too if you're trying to justify the cost of using Vorici.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 28, 2015, 4:00:38 PM
Thank you for the correction.

So If I find a 6L shavs for under 30ex I should just buy it. In fact, apart from a legacy Shav or Koams, or a really great rare, I cant think of an armor that would be more than 30ex.

Perhaps buying is the way to go anyway.
Fusing are 1:1 in standard? I thought they were always 2:1
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
crap, that's gonna really throw off my calc.

Honestly, I never trade so I'm trying to do this with almost no real knowledge.

I should probably wait until I can get home an into the game to get real time numbers on this.

thanks all thus far
You will sell exs instantly with ratio 45fuses:1
Buying 47fus for 1ex took me 5min tysterday
Just don't add chaoses to equation, what for?

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Aug 28, 2015, 4:49:26 PM

Good point, I only added them as a comparison, but I didn't need to at all.

What I have is a growing page of fusings as that what I need for the 6L. I don't know if I'd need to convert those to ex in order to buy a 6L shavs. I'd likely lose some in the currency translation.

I don't know if someone would be willing to trade a 6L shavs for its value in fusings as everyone seems to want exalts these days. If I had it in exalts I could likely get a better price.
unless situations is exceptional/I screwed search - 5L6S shavs is for 26ex and 6l for about 45ex. So if you have 5L6s already, yo can sell it, and all your fuses (10 ex minimum for 500fus) and you are just 10ex from 6l shavs
Burn all the orbs!

thank you. I have a terrible hoarding issue, I'm sure I've got 10ex hiding in my 95 pages of stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info