Atziri's Disfavour, Bleeding, and Bloodlust ( a new take)

I already posted this on https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302337/page/111/#p11563319

but ill copy paste it here
"
Hello there,

Kind of a stupid question but I was thinking. IF someone was rich enough, could they run two 6-Links each with cyclone - one abusing atziri's disvaours bleed effect (with increased aoe gem) - and the other using the bloodlust gem/concentrated effect? Use the first cyclone to cause the bleed and for normal mobs, then just use the other cyclone for bleeding bosses/rares for the ridiculous dmg with bloodlust/con effect. Of course, this means no koams for your armour, but you can still use lightning coil 6L and be tanky.

For example 6L weapon (Cyclone)(Melee phys)(Increase AOE)(Fortify)(Faster Attack)(Added Fire).
6L Lightning Coil (Cyclone)(Melee Phys)(Concentrated Effect)(Faster Attack)(Bloodlust)

Set the 'bleed' cyclone to one key and the 'dmg' cyclone to another. Use 'bleed' cyclone to bleed bosses (and kill normal mobs) then switch to the 'dmg' cyclone after the bosses are bleeding.

Now with but the armour and weapon slots using 6L's for cyclone it might be best to take the Blood magic node on the passive tree so you can use your 4L's on gloves/boots/helms more efficiently.

Just thinking out loud.

Do you guys think this would work?
Would mechanicaly work fine.
isn't Vengeance/Leap/Flicker enough to trigger the bleeding effect? saves you a 6L.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Last edited by enveratise on Aug 28, 2015, 12:51:31 PM
2H Axe Hybrid Cyclone Ranger // lvl94

I run 2 cyclones. I could put bloodlust in my axe, Ive tried it, its ok, but it honestly doesnt feel that worth it compared to just using a damage gem thats always active. I can swap out added fire for bosses, I keep one in my weapon swap axe just in case but I rarely bother. Obviously setup is a little different to what ur suggesting but enfeeble/fortify are nice defensive mechanics. Ignore the chaos golem in the links its usually increased aoe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info