Those rewards tho

First off, GGG stubbornly keeping to the stupid point thresholds and shorter seasons. That's par for the course, but I couldn't not mention it.

Secondorph, what the hell is going on over there?
- A low level PVP staff on the first threshold
- An ilevel-independent jewel for the ilevel 100 crafting slot
- A terrible ring that's inferior to a blue
- The one decent item in the set
- A league-unique that requires serious commitment to attain
and a 100-point amulet with a pointless unique mod because everyone already runs staunching flasks.

The races themselves don't look very inspiring either, though the sig looks entertaining.

Worst racing season in history, hype!
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Worst racing season in history, hype!

A race season would have to be pretty terrible to be worse than Season 9 which I view as the worst race season. This is not as bad as it has a good sig, but it is plagued by Endless Ledge and way too many bursts. I still can't understand what anyone likes about Endless Ledge and why GGG keeps bringing it back. The rewards are actually decent this time, including 2 league-specific items that are otherwise hard to get (although I still question the inclusion of a jewel for that slot). Bloodgrip itself is kind of disappointing. I feel bad for anyone who actually gets 1000 points cause of such bad rewards in that slot for so long now.
[Removed by Support] No wonder most of playerbase likes endless ledge. And now [Removed by Support] you no longer need important skill part - ability to play around desync so races become even more pack size and overall rng dependent. BabyRage rip poe
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by Rachel on Aug 28, 2015, 7:41:05 AM
*Raises hand*

I kind of like the rewards, especially the 500 point one.

Maybe the races are more aimed towards us noobs (my best season was emberwake with ~110 points earned), and not you Super-Elite players ?

just a thought
"
thomasnno wrote:
*Raises hand*

I kind of like the rewards, especially the 500 point one.

Maybe the races are more aimed towards us noobs (my best season was emberwake with ~110 points earned), and not you Super-Elite players ?

just a thought

I think you have a very good point. Most of the frustration from "elite" or however you'd like to term us players comes from a perception that both targets can be hit easily with small changes.

Fun races, interesting hard mode races, and points and reward thresholds that satisfy both the hardcore and the "noob" so to speak. I think this particular season is a bit heavy on the not geared to me as an elite player, but GGG Rightly knows that mostly we will participate anyways.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
i can only agree to everything that was said. I wish we would get an ilvl 100 shield with fancy looks or some hideout decoration, a bigger friendlist idk but a jewel? rly?
Its worthless unless it can have a specific mod which i think would be op. Alt art is nothing to be proud of when nobody can see it and i doubt ggg wants to encourage us to spam our alt art jewels in chat 24/7 just to get the fame we ever wanted....
RITO!
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Last edited by zuzukioa on Aug 28, 2015, 5:02:28 PM
Admittedly my initial reaction to no ilvl100 item, replaced by jewel reward, was to balk. But after a while i realized, damn if that's not a sexy looking fucking jewel, no?
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info