Announcing the Bloodgrip Race Season!

"
epicboak wrote:
Disappointed that there's still no races between 4:00pm and 11:00pm GMT+8. Is there a specific rationale behind this? I really like racing and would love to do more of it but it's very difficult when they're all scheduled like this.

Curious about this too. What happened to the 24 hour schedule?
I started racing the last season and loved this rathpith alt art ... But will i play to get 500 point for a glove ? hell no ! i will only do endless ledge as it looks to be the fun race .
[Removed by Support]

I'm definitely getting involved in the races to win some of the alt art gear! I've skipped over these the past two years, and I've found many occasions to regret it ... lol I couldn't resist.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Aug 27, 2015, 9:23:32 PM
thanks for adding endless ledge again.
endless ledge (facepalm) rewards (facepalm)
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I dont understand the Rampage gloves being added as a race reward. The only time you can get a rampage now is if you use the map mod for it, it isnt worth it.

1000 point reward is meh at best i suppose.

I mean the best reward is quite literally the 10 point staff, which is sure to have great alternate art.

Edit - Also, 40 points for a JEWEL with alternate art ? Wat.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 27, 2015, 9:19:23 PM
"
Katlima wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:

Is this the only way to get a white jewel also? Maybe some vendor recipe possibilities there? ;)

Nah, you can scour blue and yellow jewels. The artwork looks really awesome so I'm really looking forward to this gem!

Yep and doing this was the only way to get one particular achievement (create a 4 mod rare jewel using an Alch). Now there's a new way.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
I dont understand the Rampage gloves being added as a race reward. The only time you can get a rampage now is if you use the map mod for it, it isnt worth it.

I mean the best reward is quite literally the 10 point staff, which is sure to have great alternate art.

Indeed you don't understand. Those gloves let you rampage just by wearing them.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

I thought you could also get rampage anywhere by equipping any unique item that has rampage mods on it.
"
Arrogant wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Indeed you don't understand. Those gloves let you rampage just by wearing them.
Yeah i just looked it up, that was a change in 1.3 when i was on a break and not playing the game. I was under the impression that they didnt change any of that and let them continue on being useless novelty items.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info