Announcing the Bloodgrip Race Season!

The Bloodgrip signature race (which is a 50 minute Fixed Seed event) has an interesting property - players have Corrupting Blood! This means that as monsters hit them, those monsters start to take damage over time.

There will be some balance changes coming next week before this new race season starts.

In other news, we're changing the default privacy settings for accounts. You can read more about it here.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 27, 2015, 8:32:23 PM
YAI :D
At first I thought it was "all monsters have corrupting blood" and I freaked out a little. Looking forward to this!
I said i wont post anymore but when i see those rewards makes me cry, what a joke!!!
Still waiting for the day that the 1000 point reward would make me go for it... and for 500 points you go from bringer of rain and alpha's howll to a rathpith where there wasnt much of change when equiped and now to a glove slot where is even less of an impact on the looks... where are the chest pieces rewards!?
Last edited by mirificel on Aug 27, 2015, 8:42:53 PM
YUH!
Umm... players have corrupting blood? I might just check this race season out. It's been quite a while since I've raced.
Last edited by ElChivoDiablo on Aug 27, 2015, 8:42:50 PM
Can you explain the rationale behind a blank jewel for 40 points?
The 40 point reward is usually an ilevel 100 craftable where the ilevel matters.

As far as I can tell jewels are jewels are jewels and finding one in normal it can be just as good as one dropped off uber atziri. If so a blank alt art jewel isn't much of a reward at all.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Well now, that's cool. Seems like a new great facebreaker unique. Can it already drop, or will it have a period where it cannot like the emberwake ring had?

e: is this also the first race season to have not one, but two league-specific uniques as rewards? those are gonna be worth a ton.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Aug 27, 2015, 8:41:23 PM
"
Arrogant wrote:
Can you explain the rationale behind a blank jewel for 40 points?
The 40 point reward is usually an ilevel 100 craftable where the ilevel matters.

As far as I can tell jewels are jewels are jewels and finding one in normal it can be just as good as one dropped off uber atziri. If so a blank alt art jewel isn't much of a reward at all.

The exclusive alternate art means that jewels crafted from this one will forever look like a drop of blood and be special compared to every other jewel out there. This is certainly worth different amounts to different people, of course.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
race race race ^^ :D
Why not raward for 10 25 50 75 100 250 500 750 1000:D?

Btw could we get list of 8/8 done:D?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 27, 2015, 8:54:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info