Just got an Untainted Paradise from Zana

"
gesichtspalme wrote:
Seriously that single 68 map just gave me like 35% for the next lvup in a very short time.

How can people complain about this?

because it used to be 4x that amount. Wait till you are level 94 in a lvl79 map, you find zana and the joy at getting a free 78/79 map within your map is immense... and then she opens untainted and you dont even get 1% xp from it and no map drops.

I found zana twice in high level maps the other day and got untainted and olmecs.... FUUUUUUUUUUU

the salt was real.
Well, at least you got a good xp boost on your gems levelling in your weapon swap :D
Sorry, I didn't scroll over to look at huge screenshot. ;)

What Snorkle said. Exactly right.

I have gotten 1 and logged out of that character to go into another one, lower lvl. to reap the rewards. It's great until about lvl 85, I guess.
Censored.
Being a completely sellfound player, I actually envy how you guys can level up extremely fast.

That lv90 character on my account really took me about half a year even when doing all lv8 master stuff every freaking day. I'm not joking. The first character was even slower with about one level per 3 months before the masters came along.

I know you have it easier by just wrecking maps all day.

Still, getting to lv90 totally selffound was worth the ride.
The dumb is strong in this one
"
gesichtspalme wrote:
Being a completely sellfound player, I actually envy how you guys can level up extremely fast.

That lv90 character on my account really took me about half a year even when doing all lv8 master stuff every freaking day. I'm not joking. The first character was even slower with about one level per 3 months before the masters came along.

I know you have it easier by just wrecking maps all day.

Still, getting to lv90 totally selffound was worth the ride.

Honestly leveling fast on standard/warband is not really hard as long as you don't die. My guy has been 87 for about a month if not more (the current char I am playing) simply because I stopped giving a crap about leveling and focused more on loot. If I cared even mildly about leveling could have been at least 93 by now.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
gesichtspalme wrote:
Seriously that single 68 map just gave me like 35% for the next lvup in a very short time.

How can people complain about this?

because it used to be 4x that amount. Wait till you are level 94 in a lvl79 map, you find zana and the joy at getting a free 78/79 map within your map is immense... and then she opens untainted and you dont even get 1% xp from it and no map drops.

I found zana twice in high level maps the other day and got untainted and olmecs.... FUUUUUUUUUUU

the salt was real.

Think that's bad. I ran a Colosseum (lvl 82) the other day and got a Zana which we got super excited for only to find out it was an Untainted Paradise. Seriously GGG? It felt like a slap in the face. Especially when we dumped more than 2 ex worth of currency on that map.
always good for the gem xp at least -> economically at the very least (if you are rocking corrupted 21 etc, you can still level gems to sell)
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 27, 2015, 8:09:55 PM
"
gesichtspalme wrote:

"
ElChivoDiablo wrote:
Ah yes, I remember getting this map doing a daily rotation back in Rampage with some birdies. We all found out that day that the Rampage counter only goes to 1000 then it stops lol. That was a lot of fun!

Are you doing rotation runs in standard? My guild is pretty much dead and I want to hook up with new people. I'm selffound only but I've been running for a few years so I'm not really that weak.

Edit:

I have a lv90 character that could join up. He's just not been through the whole thing after the Awakening turned up.

Nah this was quite a while back right after Forsaken Masters was released. We've undergone some changes since then.
I've gotten this map like 7 times this league, it really shines for characters in the 70s but the exp drop off is steep in the 80s

map isn't even that fun either because of annoying hidden monsters every where, wayyy too much of a pain to clear all the time.
S L O W E R
I got this map yesterday on my RF mara in WB (78.1 at the time). Cleared the map and was at 79.3.

My exp/hour was 241 mil at the end of the map.

The map being a base level of 68 now helps quite a bit from before.

It's a great map, even if you don't get any items.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info