Quick Question on Ice Crash

Hello Everyone,

Since Ice Crash only uses your main hand to atck is it worth using Wings of Entropy Sundering Axe? I mean good phys, good ele plus dual wield bonus...
Oh an another quick one, weapon ele dmg, melee phys or bouth on links?

Thanks in advance!
WoE is not that great a weapon for Ice Crash due to IC scaling off of your base attack damage. Your best bottom damage is 266 and best top damage is 422. Compare this to Marohi Erqi as an example which has best bottom damage of 357 and best top damage is 553 and both are pretty cheap items. However Marohi has lvl 15 Increased area of effect which is brilliant for IC.

Some people will point out the Marohi is slower than a wet week however the intent with IC is to one shot almost everything so more power is everything. Hitting less often is a good thing because of the high mana cost of IC.

For links I'm using Ice Crash - Melee Physical - Added Fire - Weapon Elemental Damage

I'm still only lvl 64 and in town with no buffs or auras my DPS is 13K with Marohi but that IAoE makes a huge difference plus you have the stun duration as well.
"
WoE is not that great a weapon for Ice Crash due to IC scaling off of your base attack damage. Your best bottom damage is 266 and best top damage is 422. Compare this to Marohi Erqi as an example which has best bottom damage of 357 and best top damage is 553 and both are pretty cheap items. However Marohi has lvl 15 Increased area of effect which is brilliant for IC.

Some people will point out the Marohi is slower than a wet week however the intent with IC is to one shot almost everything so more power is everything. Hitting less often is a good thing because of the high mana cost of IC.

For links I'm using Ice Crash - Melee Physical - Added Fire - Weapon Elemental Damage

I'm still only lvl 64 and in town with no buffs or auras my DPS is 13K with Marohi but that IAoE makes a huge difference plus you have the stun duration as well.

First of all thanks for your reply! My only issue with Marohi is that i want dual wield. I was planning on insane atck speed and high dmg but you're saying Ice crash consumes a lot of mana so either i need blood magic or forget atck speed. I was planning to link Ice Crash, FA, WED, BM, IOE (Or perhaps trade one of them for Melee Phys dmg/Added Fire DMG)
Soul Taker was an option but i think i might have a hard time getting a decent end game rare axe, or am i wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info