Map drop nerfed again?

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
it was buffed, but people see "buff" and expect maps dropping form everything and all high level ones at that.

I thought the drop off was smoothed. That doesn't mean buffed. They may have raised drop rates of higher maps or just lowered drop rates of lower maps. I am guessing they did a bit of both with no overall net change in drops.
my base level went from 74 to 75-75.5
d:-D*
map drop nerfed again ?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
after two weeks of playing i just losted 40maps 76+ and have no return any more. thats not fair ! is not posible to lv up only on maps 75s :/ and most the time doing hard maps. so who is able to get lv up after 2.0.2 ?
Still qq for me:

(click to enlarge)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Shortly after the patch I managed to fill my stash tab with 76s and 77s. Now I'm down to my last five 75s after an unbelievably long dry spell.

I strongly suspect GGG over-buffed the map drops and then backed it down a bit when they saw people getting 78s like it's no problem.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
gilrad wrote:
Shortly after the patch I managed to fill my stash tab with 76s and 77s. Now I'm down to my last five 75s after an unbelievably long dry spell.

I strongly suspect GGG over-buffed the map drops and then backed it down a bit when they saw people getting 78s like it's no problem.

my map drops have gotten CONSIDERABLY WORSE over the last week or so. Just atrocious. I have over 5000+ hours in this game, a level 98, several 90+ level toons....I have played 1000's of map-s......I KNOW map drops have gotten worse. I KNOW what maps USED to feel like. And they feel like shit now.
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:

my map drops have gotten CONSIDERABLY WORSE over the last week or so. Just atrocious. I have over 5000+ hours in this game, a level 98, several 90+ level toons....I have played 1000's of map-s......I KNOW map drops have gotten worse. I KNOW what maps USED to feel like. And they feel like shit now.

yeah , the same , ggg want us to play maps 75 76 to level up , but in tempest guys got level 100 after 2-3 weeks so what's the point to nerf map drops ? path of nerv
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:

Same here. Running 76-79 maps with no return but few lvl 70ish maps.

This is by far the worst droprate I have ever experienced in high maps.

Whats worst about it is that they seem to have buffed the droprate for maps off bosses, however those maps are all level 69-73. Like the other day Palace boss dropped 2 maps, lvl 69 and 72 maps.

I'd rather not get any map at all from bosses than this bullshit.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Same Here, this weekend I run all my 78 and 79 maps just to get some 74, 75 and 77 maps, no one 78 or higher, this sucks, I'm really gonna stop playing until this shit is changed.
A week ago I sold my 80, 81 maps because I always get one of this at 78-79 maps, silly me... I have to buy now...

More than 2000 hours playing i never see something like this before
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Aug 31, 2015, 7:48:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info