[Theorycraft] ... on Full Life, CI, Meele

First off hello. I'm merely a player with ~500hrs in this game.
I've played according to build guides all the time, which I wouldn't want to do anymore.
Hence this topic, I think that I overkilled my POE knowledge with this attempt to do so.
I'm going to explain the concept behind my build and would appreciate some help, feedback or question answering.

Concept: Most of it is already in the title. I want to create a meele character that takes advantage of the ... on Full Life effects, daresso's salute and meele phys on full life in this case, combined with CI. As for dmgout put I had the idea to go for Hegemony's Era. So offensive wise I'd focus on pure phys, staff, crit(Blunt Trauma node) and knockback.

Here the gem setup, jewels, skill tree, flasks etc. that I've worked so far, some questions afterwards.
Beware: everyting is kind of draft like since my mind is really cluttered atm.
Skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjyr2w872vZC2EYXTSO_9PGrq3xhjs6nTwt_TDAZhT2g1-Ij0VHGuQy0Wql6-4c3KcIjxq4k52uj0bYJCj6GmwdFBNxNsVXyffB-tJFjl6li3ofAjeDDXxmnhcv-4tYrgFvBAem6-q6FkByD2TnNDHi90yzLKY0CoV9lG9Z81XWhEjQHy0fIG43ZmZU7USApFxr7-uVIB1PUDBKLryaw23B8zW51YtBcoIeEVCnK6elyWeIQm0ZuUOTBx3ZwcVDVOwY9HEsv4_6FdfQ0IauX2pHBlZj9vzy4ac0Y0M=

Gem setup & Gear:
Spoiler

6L Staff: Sweep - Meele Phys - Phys on Full Life - Fortify - Leech - Multistrike/Faster attacks
I picked up Fortify and Leech since I'm concerned about the damage mitigation, due to the fact that I'd loose 50% of es due to daressos salute and since my investment in armour is not really huge.
6L Chest(Incandescent Heart? or Lighting Coil?): As I said I'm concerned about the dmg I'd take so I considered to make six linked defensive setup with cureses, cast when damage taken etc.
If it's not going to be a defensive setup I'd smash heavy strike into that shit for single target.
4Links:
1.Single target if not used in 6L, same with the curses vice versa
2.Auras: Discipline determination, clarity, enlighten? (Purity of Elements/Lighting?)thinking about alphas howl
3.Haven't thought out anything specific for the last 4L yet, might be leap slam or a vaal skill.

Flasks
Spoiler
Taste of Hate, Rumis, Lion's Roar, eiter 2x qs flasks if Leap slam is not used or some other utility flask

Jewels
Spoiler
Only thought about some unique jewels till now: Might in all forms or Energy from Within

Questions
Spoiler

Q1: Is this kind of idea even worth thinking about, could it work?
Q2: Would I even be able to sustain the power charges. Enought crit and knockback?
Q3: Might there be not enough dmg or sustain?
Q4: Is Zaelot's Oath even worth it?

Thanks for reading, here is a picture of grass to keep your mind rinsed
Spoiler
gl
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
sounds cool!

i'm pretty new to the game so forgive my ignorance (have not tried messing with CI yet), but aren't chest and shield the 2 biggest ES sources? what sort of ES pool are you hoping for without a shield and good ES chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info