"
Alt f4 - why keep this function?

Because it's part of Windows.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
it explains it all.
without going into the deeps of win's handling of executables.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Im just happy I didnt have to be the one to ask about custom / paid leagues. Glad to see that other people will ask for me.
Skype disagrees.

Oh, i see you altf4ed.
Let me just minimize lol.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Aug 27, 2015, 10:16:28 AM
Everyone knows exactly what that guy was asking. Why are we praising the devs for giving dick answers? I thought we didn't like trolls. I thought everyone here was a superior intellectual so why is pretending you don't know what someone is saying when you really do so genius? Chris dodged a question in a shitty trolly way and were all up on his balls about it?
I searched that post for genuinely important questions.
for instance, about the game's stability/optimization post 2.0.
or gameplay questions about drop rates for Cards/Maps.
maybe some boss and content balance.

zero.

but there was one about Flame Totem, which probably isn't because the build is indeed fun to level with (first actual solid totems build for me, since I started playing) - but more because Streamers use it to break game, therefore oh my god it's too strong please butcher-nerf...

Lead Dev does Q&A.
community completely misses the opportunity.
why?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 27, 2015, 12:25:51 PM
how could you possibly use these forums and play this game and come to the conclusion that 'we don't like trolls?' this is basically the house that trolls built (and we like it)
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 27, 2015, 12:27:08 PM
"
johnKeys wrote:

Lead Dev does Q&A.
why?

I think GGG picked which questions to answer.
You blaming that on the community?
"
johnKeys wrote:
I searched that post for genuinely important questions.
for instance, about the game's stability/optimization post 2.0.
or gameplay questions about drop rates for Cards/Maps.
maybe some boss and content balance.

zero.

but there was one about Flame Totem, which probably isn't because the build is indeed fun to level with (first actual solid totems build for me, since I started playing) - but more because Streamers use it to break game, therefore oh my god it's too strong please butcher-nerf...

Lead Dev does Q&A.
why?

I'm too lazy to quote but Chris actually did adress all of your points? Stability/optimization = working on it, drop rates from cards/maps = we're mostly fine with drop rates, boss/content balance = working on it/we're mostly fine with it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
T-Rexes are too hardcore to alt-f4

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info