Developer Q&A: 187 Questions Answered!

Love the trolls, especially last one and one with alt f4. Well plate =)

Anyway

Q:
"
As a magic finder character (IIR 450 IIQ 140) I would like to know what are my possibilities (from 1 to 100%) of getting for example a unique such as a Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment, a Mjloner or even a Mirror? Can you give me please a exact number in order to know if it is worth it to be a MF in PoE.

A:
"
You'll find those if you play long enough.

This is what I imagined:

XDD
I DID NOT GET WHAT YOU SAID HEREף

It feels like the chance of 6-linking was increased in 2.0, can you confirm this?

The chance was not changed anytime recently. Having said that, we've added so many systems to make this easier over the years (corruption, Vorici, quality-fusing, etc), so I'm not surprised that it feels easier now than it did before.

HOW IS CORRUPTION MAKES A 6L?

If I vaal 6S item, is there a chance to get 6L????
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
Chris wrote:
Tell me something I don't know about the Albino Rhoa Feather.

Despite aggressively trying to find one on the live servers, I never have.

A player was kind enough to give me one of these a while back, and it sits in my stash to this day:

My staff account doesn't have any level 25+ characters on it, so I can't use it on my playing account :(
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Please make a kick player from hideout button.

You can always build a box around them out of decorations.

underrated answer
Path of Trade Chat
TL;DID Read!
Thank you for taking time to answer so many questions. I did ask one which hasn't been answered though, and was wondering if you could give me an answer.

Will we be able to level the masters beyond level 8? As it is, there's little motivation to do their missions with a high level character.

Also, will Zana's mssions' level be increased? I miss doing her lvl77 missions. The max now seems to be 75.

Thanks in advance.

Keep up the good work!
"
Matterform wrote:
"
Please make a kick player from hideout button.

You can always build a box around them out of decorations.

underrated answer

This answer just made my day when I read it. And I'll definitely make a prison with bones and hanging corpses around my ho teleport, he-he...
Last edited by baev_os on Aug 27, 2015, 8:23:22 AM
Got a few laughs out of this.
Good way for me to start my morning. :)
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Honestly I know it's not the top of your guy's concerns or priorities but making the Waypoint movable in Hideouts would be a huge thumbs up for me. As it is now with waypoints it makes it so you build your entire hideout around the waypoint and I think being able to move the waypoint would open up a more variety of hideouts. Just my opinion anyways
2spooky4me
I didn't expect to hear anyone say they use subversion AND don't want to switch to git.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info