Improve a unique or two.

Most if nearly all unique's are garbage I mean some people can obviously have a thinking to use them I guess but if anything their pretty awful ''Most'' of the time. I'll start -

Rebuke of The Vaal
+ 75% of Physical damage added as Chaos
+ 50-125% Physical increase damage
+ Adds 20-30 Physical damage
+ Every frenzy charge increases Chaos damage by 5%
+ Reduces both you and the target's Chaos resist by 30%
+ Poisons you and the target

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Just add more ES & mana, make a better base and have increased minion life and bam! You have an actual endgame summoner unique
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Last edited by Enzari on Aug 27, 2015, 12:24:38 AM
"
Enzari wrote:

Just add more ES & mana, make a better base and have increased minion life and bam! You have an actual endgame summoner unique

Hey I use that on my summoner :_;

*cries in a corner
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Most if nearly all unique's are garbage I mean some people can obviously have a thinking to use them I guess but if anything their pretty awful ''Most'' of the time. I'll start -

Rebuke of The Vaal

You picked such an odd unique to do this to. I loved that item in CB.

HELP PLS!
I wouldnt improve any unique, coz, they're uniques, they dont need to be improved <3

Slayer, Leader of Domination.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
camapngu133 wrote:

HELP PLS!

IIRC, the idea behind this helm was a tribute to the Gotterdammerung from Diablo. Keeping that in mind, the following could make it more exciting while staying true to the theme:

1) -60% light radius.

2) Infravision (monsters past visible light radius show up as red graphical outline- as if they are highlighted by mouse targeting, but without *any* information on them.

3) Stealth mode (enhanced version of shrouded/smoke mine mechanism?) for characters that get to -80% or more reduced light radius.

4)+50 to strength, dex and intelligence

5) *all* resists set at zero

6) - x to X damage taken from each attack.

7) keep the 20% defenses boost, and add 150 AC

The net result would be a helm where (with another item like Zahndethus' Cassock) you could be so stealthy that you could sneak up on monsters and potentially get a free first hit. After an attack, monsters within close range would be alerted to your presence and would respond appropriately.

With stealth and lots of stun and or freeze, you could slowly work your way through an area like a ninja - unless you made a mistake and then you would be a dead ninja.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Rebuke of The Vaal

You probably didn't think about it, but this item is an abomination!

=> It kills CI players in PvP with just one hit, even if they have 15k+ ES. If their 100% chaos damage resistance is reduced even by just 1%, their 1 life won't take you much effort to bring down to zero with some chaos damage that bypasses their ES.

- better base with about four to five times the current damage
- replace Mana Gain on Kill with 0.2%-0.4% Mana Leech
- bump up the strength and accuracy mods

Other than that, it's actually fine. I love sweeping the entire screen with it, shame it becomes useless after maybe 10 levels.
wanted to make a thread about this too, most of the uniques in this game are pure shit, i think the developers are totally underestimating how much it puts people off to constantly find completely useless crap

if you look at diablo2 uniques MOST of them are decent, some are very good, in poe most of them are super bad

this game needs more items like rat's nest, belly of the beast, lightning coil, alpha's howl... mid tier uniques that anyone can get and are really good

a shako would be great, arreat healm, something like mara's kaliedoscope, items like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info