Would you stop playing PoE when you reach level 100?

No, I'd finally get some time to use
"
Nasreth wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:
I would not stop playing, but in the same time I personally find going for 100 actually a hindrance rather than an advantage. I even feel bad I got my spectre summoner to 87, should have left it at 75. The higher level you are,the harder it seems to get when it comes to leveling gems. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about lvl 20 gems, those are a joke to do, but the actual big gems (empower,enlighten,enhance). Sure, you can tell me to get its quality to 20%, but even with that the decreased experience at higher levels is brutal.

Your character level doesn't actually affect the rate of experience for gems. You can read about it on the wiki here if you don't believe me.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skills

ah good to know. Ty
"
Mohun wrote:

ok serious question here:WTF is the point of the fishing rod o.o?
"
andreicde wrote:
"
Mohun wrote:

ok serious question here:WTF is the point of the fishing rod o.o?

There is none. They dropped as an easter egg one weekend a few years ago, which is why they exist, but they have no practical purpose.

Cue people accusing me of covering up the "secret" fishing minigame, but believe whatever you want I guess haha.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
If we could reach lvl 100 with the same amount of time we can reach 92ish now, i would NOT stop playing until i filled my 24 char slots with lvl 100 on different builds.

Once i have all 25 slots taken by lvl 100 chars then maybe i would stop playing, but most likely i would buy more slots to play again !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Falbal wrote:
There is nothing else in the game but fighting, and that gets old rather quickly.

Get outta here you liberal aged pacifist hippie douche! ;)
Last edited by Im2sl0w on Aug 28, 2015, 7:28:00 AM
Back in the days, I have reached Level 99 (max level) in Diablo2 and I've been playing this game for YEARS after that, in the form of dozens of different builds.

So my answer to this question is NO of course. Reaching level 100 is just one of many goals one can try to achieve in PoE. It seems only GGG is obnubilated by this fear of ppl reaching level 100. Even D3 allowed to reach level 60 pretty quickly (ahem... back in 2012 when I was playing the game :) :) :) the bar may have been raised inbetween :)
level 98 atm. Don't think I will stop after I reach 100, but I will play less with the upcoming semester and all that jazz ;)
nope Lev 100 would only mean my build suceeded :)

Time make a new one :)
My highest is 92 i think but i wouldnt quit if i got to 100 i would just move on to another build/char
That char would be used to farm bosses most likely if it was good/better then others

I would most likely look for new drops for said char on a new one to try to get its gear perfect
Could be used to test new content and maps so i would know things about it for my other chars

But as i see it i will never make it to 100 because you cant free grind ad it takes forever and is boring

I just got a char to 200 on maplestory (pink bean event class that will be deleted in a month... rewards were not worth it)

(200 isn't the cap anymore but it was the goal for this event)
I have 36? classes on maplestory and i don't plan to stop playing them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info