I heard people saying "Game is ded" a lot lately, didnt believe it at first...

"
i8037 wrote:
It's a free-to-play game, there's always people leaving and new people coming.

But I agree with Mors: GGG shifted their business model to "a bunch of people investing heavily with supporter packs because they wanna get involved in the process of making a game" to "sell stash tabs at weekends".

All GGG changes so far are to protect the economy no matter what at the cost of "fun". Things that got nerfed a day after just to protect the economy:

-builds like Mirror Arrow/Minion Instability
-Jack in the Box
-Torment Zana mods

Things that changed to protect the economy:

-valuable uniques moved to T1 rarity
-map drops

It's hard to keep playing when all your drops are shit, all uniques you find are garbage low tier, currency that you can farm (chaos/regals) are worthless, you don't find maps, you get oneshotted all the time by the broken physical damage coming from mobs and the game runs like crap. People don't wanna see their progression heavily gated by RNG like that, this is why people are leaving.

I read this a lot on this forum and it's just not true. You are ineffectively arguing everything is trash because you can't find or afford a Ferrari.

Hint: You do not need a Ferrari to do well in this game. There are dozens of builds that you can run maps with, with not much more than a few chaos, alchs, and alts. I played for about four hours yesterday and was able to farm about 100 alts, not counting the other currency drops I got, specifically chromes.

The fact you do not get the best stuff doesn't mean everything else is garbage.

I bought this Armour for 2c

And this staff for 4c. (I five linked it myself)

and its puts out about the same amount of damage as:

Last edited by Billydanomad on Aug 29, 2015, 10:35:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info