tortoise

I felt like I should comment on the size of the tortoise pet. It's so small I can't even find it in my hideout without using the edit button. My little scorpion looks like it could crush it. I feel it should be more aptly named the miniature turtle. I spent 12.00 on that and it is the first time I felt ripped off. Don't get me wrong: I love this game and I'm happy to give you guys money to express my support. I have lots of pets and all sorts of other microtransactions but, damn, that tortoise pet is ssmmaalll.
You can send support an email and request a refund for the MTX if you are that unhappy with it. The color is such that being so small makes it even harder to see as well.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Hi

When I watched the video of the tortoise; it did seem quite small. I was hoping for a more prehistoric looking tortoise.

It is too bad that the present tortoise mtx could not be enlarged a little.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info