Out with the old - In with the new. Sorta.

So someone in tempest today made mention of a build they were trying and i instantly jumped on the wagon.

BASICLY

EQUALS LIFE BASED

Your hp fluctuates just the same as es does except no heavy investment into es or int, you can go for an eva/armor based build and use blood rage. tested it standing in 50 mobs in a rippy 75 map.

Not only that but those 3 items are 2 chaos in tempest vs the 20 exalts for an aegis.

VIDEO OF THE 3 Items in action. No Pots Used. Not Attacking. Just standing still.

https://youtu.be/KawstOTIrFo

Last edited by stormyknight on Aug 26, 2015, 7:23:55 PM
I can dig this. Thanks for the heads up, will look into it for sure
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
or as I always say, out with the old, in with the nucleus!
I'm not sure the temu works, I doubt reflect damage is classified as attack.
"

pretty sure no one cares about the life leech thing, it's more about getting 30% of reflected damage back as life
"

It 100% works, the focus is on the helm. The tag line 30% of reflected is healed. so with this setup you heal 350ish HP per block at 78% block rate.

Like there is SOME drawback, we cant expect a few chaos to function the same as 20 exalts. The main draw back here is you have a lack of spell block dropping stone for the anvil. If there was a way to get more reflect damage without dropping stone it would be even better.

That being said, ive tested it in 2 maps now and its not TOTAL AFK like aegis but its right up there at a fraction of the cost.
"
stormyknight wrote:
"

It 100% works, the focus is on the helm. The tag line 30% of reflected is healed. so with this setup you heal 350ish HP per block at 78% block rate.

Like there is SOME drawback, we cant expect a few chaos to function the same as 20 exalts. The main draw back here is you have a lack of spell block dropping stone for the anvil. If there was a way to get more reflect damage without dropping stone it would be even better.

That being said, ive tested it in 2 maps now and its not TOTAL AFK like aegis but its right up there at a fraction of the cost.

how about stone of lahzwar and/or rainbow strides then for your spell block
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:
"

how about stone of lahzwar and/or rainbow strides then for your spell block

I was using rainbows in my test character. But yeah you need anvil for the reflect, you could drop it for stone but the heal would not be as powerful.
"
stormyknight wrote:
"

Gah, the 2D art is so shield-like I thought the helm was a shield and the idea was to use one or the other.
"
"
stormyknight wrote:
"

Gah, the 2D art is so shield-like I thought the helm was a shield and the idea was to use one or the other.

hahaha, I did the same thing at first. TOtally agree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info