AWSOME Infernal Blow Ore's Sacrifice Marauder

<Nov.2015> - Thx guys for checking on my build, I'm here to update few things since ppl are interested in.^^ Changes are with #.

<changed on Original Post>
Hi folks, this is my first build guide so please be patient with my bad English and unprofessional description.

Background -
First I got bored bit with all the builds I did in this league, and I was just thinking about what I'm going to do next. One day a unique sword dropped on the ground and I was like "holy shit! that dps". Then it was like a click in my brain, and I said "that's it!" This is what I want, and I want it to be heavy, tanky, and bloody!

The Idea -
Since I can't do phy damage with Oro's Sacrifice it seems like not op to go 2hand melee skill. Most ppl ended up with ST, but I just can't play anymore ranged build lol. So I looked at all the melee skills, I found the good old-school funny skill

INFERNAL BLOW (160.4% damage scaling on lv20)

I loved it in 1.2/1.3 so I wana give it a try. It turns out to be surprisingly good. And since I took ele/fire damage scaling only (no converting at all), its explosion damage are welly modified.

Offensive:
IB + Melee splash + multistrike + Weapon elemental damage + Blood magic (for the 6l Life leech or Fire pentration)

Leap slam + Fortify + Enduring charge on melee stun + Bloodmagic (for a 5l chest + faster attack )

Defensive:
- as much life as possible
- Iron Reflex for maximizing Armour and enduring Charge nodes
- More defense through AA, Molten shell, Enduring cry, etc.

Auras:
- Anger + AA
If u take few mana reserve nodes u can run Purity of fire(reflect aspect)/Other Purities for specific maps/Vitality for more life reg (also works with lv4 corrupted enlighten without the nodes).
For now just run one herald for more dps (even herald of ash is a nice aspect, to grant u frenzy charges with 100% ignite on nearby enemies)

Bandits: hp/as/frenzy charge

Current stats:
- 45k dps (with 5 frenzy charges)
- 7.1k hp (with Kaom's heart)
- 58% phy damage reduction - 11k armour (90% with flasks/end. charges) and cap res.
- 617+ hp reg/sec

*A very important item in this build is the Fireborn jewel. It transfers all damage type to fire, so that e.g. u don't have to waste skill points on phy damage nodes. #(I'm using it at the slot in duelist area to transform "Destroyer" and "Wrecking Ball" into fire dmg)

#current level is 91. Kaom's heart is op for this build, but u can wear a nice astral/belly instead if u are not capping res from elsewhere.

Leveling Process -
Flametotem is optimal, I went dualtotem and relearned passive at lv67 then switched to Infernal Blow with Oro's Sacrifice.
#Other gears than Oro's are changeable. I don't have aura nodes on passive now because I luckly got a lv4 Enlighten.

Summery -
This build is fun, remember me of the good old days with IB, that everything booms away. Very tanky, just use flasks correctly and u should never die on any case, and very flexible with one open aura option/passive nodes. Only weakness is that unable to do non-reg maps. And if u don't like it, u can switch to RF by using only few Regrets :)

Thank u very much for checking on my build, and I'm open for any discussion/suggestion!^^

#Current Gears -

Flasks -

Jewels -

Passive Tree -
#current
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEswUtBg4J9hQgFE0WbxiRGS4aOBo-GlUb-iFVIWAirySqJd8nLyftKS4ppSyFMok26DbpOFM62DwtPfxAoESeRrdG10d-U7tXDVfiWGNZ81oaXhNfP2EhY_1lTWZUZp5oZWjycYVyD3KpdO108Xbnd-V65nrvfLh82YIHgpuDX4TZhO-GYIdqjM-QVZBslG-ezZ_LogCkGacwqSeplKyqrY2xQrYsvJ-9Nr6nwGbE9sauxtjPftIh02_UfNlh2sHhc-Nq7SDvDvAf8azyL_JB8xHzm_ZI9zL60vxL

#lvl 100
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEswUtBg4J9hQgFE0WbxiRGS4aOBo-GlUb-iFgIq8kqiXfJy8n7SkuKaUshTKJNug26ThTOtg9_ECgRJ5Gt0bXR35Tu1cNV-JYY1nzWhpfP2EhY_1lTWZUZp5oZWjycYVyD3KpdO108Xbnd-V65nrvfLh82YIHgpuE2YTvhmCHaozPkFWQbJRvns2fy6IApBmnMKknqZSsqq2NsUK2LLyfvTa-p8BmxPbG2M9-0iHTb9R82WHaweFz42rtIO8O8B_xrPIv8kHzEfOb9kj3MvrS_Es8Be98XhMhVdw9B3XAplBH2XyJ2GhY15af33h6
Last edited by Waynepire on Nov 18, 2015, 12:39:27 PM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2016, 5:49:07 PM
Will give it a shot
Last edited by čibo on Sep 3, 2015, 5:07:56 AM
Very cool build, I like your gear choices.

Any updates on this build?
Hi there. First of all thank you for posting this build. I'm curently trying it (lvl 40).
I've got a question though : Since Oro's Sac does not deal any phys damage. why go trough the destroyer route ? Because exept for the 9% atack speed bonus, we do not get anyghing from that cluster . Or do we ?

Thank you again for the build :)
"
Xelnarox wrote:
Any updates on this build?

Sry watched this bit late.. I didnt progress since warbands ended (the char is atm lv91), and I've done lv79 maps, dps and def seems ok enough. Would get more dmg nodes from passive i guess for the last few lvls. ty
"
Lazareus wrote:
Hi there. First of all thank you for posting this build. I'm curently trying it (lvl 40).
I've got a question though : Since Oro's Sac does not deal any phys damage. why go trough the destroyer route ? Because exept for the 9% atack speed bonus, we do not get anyghing from that cluster . Or do we ?

Thank you again for the build :).

Thx for ur interest in my build. ^^
I use fireborn jewel at the slot left to golems blood (duelist area), and you can see the whole wheel with Destroyer is within influence and turns to fire dmg, including Wracking ball, which I'm intending to grab after lv90.
Last edited by Waynepire on Nov 18, 2015, 11:55:02 AM
bandits?
"
bulldog1778 wrote:
bandits?

Alrdy written in the Post - life/AS/Frenzy Charge
T
"
Thx for ur interest in my build. ^^
I use fireborn jewel at the slot left to golems blood (duelist area), and you can see the whole wheel with Destroyer is within influence and turns to fire dmg, including Wracking ball, which I'm intending to grab after lv90.

That is clever ... And I have no one else to blame but me for not checking jewel... (I usualy overlook this kind of section :p )

Thank you for taking the time to awnser !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info