[2.0] Incinerate RF Atziri killer/Map faceroller build

"
wutrigz wrote:
I've been working on this build for 2 weeks-ish now and I'm SO satisfied with my results. My goal was to be able to farm Atziri with ease, and I've met that goal now. I've made more money on this character than any other of mine, including a MF Totem Witch. Thanks a lot for this build/guide. I've never had more fun playing a character!

Here's my current tree at 87:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtBg4J9gxfDc0UIBZvGFYZLho4Gj4abBynHM4kqicvJ-0pLitQNZI26TrYOuE8LT0PPfxBh0MxRtdHfk3jUEdTpVcNWGNfP2P9ZU1mVGh0aPJvO3GFcg907XXLd-N4DXrmeu98uHy7ggeCm4Nfg8yE2YV7jM-NfpBVlG-aO52uogCmV6lurY2vp7FCtfK3Pr02vqfAGsBmxFjE9sauxtjNmM9-0iHUfNWm2L3ZYdl82mLaudrB4XPjauQi6mLsOO087w7wH_Gs8kHyRfZI-ej-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=wutrigz&characterName=StinkFiggler

Here's my current armour and such:

Need a couple more Ex to throw in this amulet:

Where would you reccommend taking the tree past 91? I want to take this build to 100

Let me jujst point out the fact that the only item we have different from each other is the amulet, all the other ones are even of the same base! hahahahah thats crazy
Good to hear that you are enjoying it that much. I really love that build, that's why i wanted to share it with everyone.

About the tree: I never really though about that.
There are a couple of obvious answers, like going for more regen, jewels, block or endurance charges. But it would be up to you to feel whats better. I'm sure there is room for improvement.
Hello man:)Im playing this build 2 month and chill out from it:)Can farm all maps,but cant chose,what is be better, perfect doon cuebiyari(+8% cast speed more+70 strength(35 clear life)) or Doryani's catalyst(0.2% Elemental lifesteal)?Im need more survivability,Perfect Doryani's dmg> Perfect cuebiyari dmg with high strength passive tree ~5% :(
My defense stats with 3 auras+ golem.
Spoiler

My defense stats with 3 auras+ golem+ 3 flasks
Spoiler

In future i want to buy Grace and Purity of lightning lvl 21,corrupted Belly of the Beast 40%+ 1% to maximum resistance,better gloves,rings,amulet,jewels.It will give me +~ 1.5-2k hp:)
Sry for my perfect English and hosting pic,i'm from Russia:3
Last edited by Q12345 on Sep 14, 2015, 2:28:30 PM
"
Q12345 wrote:
Spoiler
Hello man:)Im playing this build 2 month and chill out from it:)Can farm all maps,but cant chose,what is be better, perfect doon cuebiyari(+8% cast speed more+70 strength(35 clear life)) or Doryani's catalyst(0.2% Elemental lifesteal)?Im need more survivability,Perfect Doryani's dmg> Perfect cuebiyari dmg with high strength passive tree ~5% :(
Spoiler

Spoiler

In future i want to buy Grace and Purity of lightning lvl 21,corrupted Belly of the Beast 40%+ 1% to maximum resistance,better gloves,rings,amulet,jewels.It will give me +~ 1.5-2k hp:)

Hello, brother!
Good to hear that one more person liked the build. It is a breeze to play with it.
Since your profile is set to private, I cannot see your gear/passive tree, but I'll assume that you do use belly of the beast + kaom's roots + rise of the phoenix.
Now, since you have 90% damage reduction, I assume that you went for IR, reduced mana reservated and Alpha's Howl. That's why you have "only" 6,2k HP.
That being said, why do you say that you lack survivability? Isn't 90% dmg reduction worth it? When I tried IR + Grace, i didnt gained that much reduction.

About the weapon: I think that Doon Cuebiyari is better than Doryani's Catalyst. It gives bonus damage due to strengh, which we have a lot to gain HP, and boosts damage because we use Iron Will on incinerate's link. Also, HP bonus.
"
anakkk wrote:
"
Q12345 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Hello, brother!
Good to hear that one more person liked the build. It is a breeze to play with it.
Since your profile is set to private, I cannot see your gear/passive tree, but I'll assume that you do use belly of the beast + kaom's roots + rise of the phoenix.
Now, since you have 90% damage reduction, I assume that you went for IR, reduced mana reservated and Alpha's Howl. That's why you have "only" 6,2k HP.
That being said, why do you say that you lack survivability? Isn't 90% dmg reduction worth it? When I tried IR + Grace, i didnt gained that much reduction.

About the weapon: I think that Doon Cuebiyari is better than Doryani's Catalyst. It gives bonus damage due to strengh, which we have a lot to gain HP, and boosts damage because we use Iron Will on incinerate's link. Also, HP bonus.

Thx,made profile unprivate)Idk from where i got 90% phys reduction,chaos golem+3% from passive,think it's ir+ much eva and armor nodes.I dont want to say i havent survivability oO But i want more,to play 1 hand:D
Last edited by Q12345 on Sep 14, 2015, 3:03:24 PM
Hello, could you please write a reference DPS and stats? hp, resists, incinerate and RF dps?
It seems the screenshots of offense and defence of the character are broken.
I want to try this build and it would be nice to have some numbers to look at, thanks.
Last edited by Xpartaco on Sep 14, 2015, 8:03:22 PM
"
Q12345 wrote:
"
anakkk wrote:
"
Q12345 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Hello, brother!

Thx,made profile unprivate)Idk from where i got 90% phys reduction,chaos golem+3% from passive,think it's ir+ much eva and armor nodes.I dont want to say i havent survivability oO But i want more,to play 1 hand:D

Ekhhmm.. ekhmmm... but you are showing your stats at 56lv (The Coast - merciless] map... so that 82% phy reduction w/o flask is a bit "cheated". I personally use Grace+IR as well, and I archive ~90% with 5EC, golem and 22k armour at 77lv map. Can you check your defenses at higher map please? Plus, keep in mind, that % reduction from armour is not flat, but use formula involved our def and enemy damage - so even if its says 90%, bosses like Brutus or Dresso will hit hard still :)

About weapon: Catalyst is nice and "stable" item, but if you got good rolled wand, like:
(just exchange +%cold for +fire to spells instead, used this wand in 1.3 with HoT and Added cold dmg). So, its not mandatory, because 0.2% leech is really low rate and noticeable only with mob packs.
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Sep 15, 2015, 2:06:56 AM
I didn't mean to make an exact copy but it just kind of happened lol! I decided this was the character that I'd go ALL out for. I just happened to have extremely good luck on this character as well that allowed me to do that. Void battery, belly, POH, Death's hand, 2 pure exalt within a 3 days allowed me to really throw some money into this build.
"
Xpartaco wrote:
Hello, could you please write a reference DPS and stats? hp, resists, incinerate and RF dps?
It seems the screenshots of offense and defence of the character are broken.
I want to try this build and it would be nice to have some numbers to look at, thanks.

I just checked the first post, and I can see both offense and defense. But ill write down the stats anyway:

Offense of Incinerate, with 6L, using LMP and faster proj:
DPS: 19581
Casts per sec: 12,2
Cast speed mod: 143%
Chance to freeze/shock/ignite: 10% (from passives)
Life leech from fire/cold/lightning damage: 0,2% (from Doryani's Catalyst)
Fire Resistance Penetration: 38% (fire pen gem + passive)

Defense:
HP: 8056
Armour: 10048
Estimated dmg red: 50% (on Eternal Laboratory)
Life regen per sec: 1053,1
Cannot be stunned: Yes (from Kaom's Roots)
Fire resistance: 88% (148%)
Cold resistance: 75% (82%)
Light Resistance: 75% (95%)
Chance to block attacks: 24%

Anyway, if you want the screenshots, i can update them in 8 hours from now.

I suggest you to try the build :P no one have regrets about it
Last edited by anakkk on Sep 15, 2015, 7:15:59 AM
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:

Ekhhmm.. ekhmmm... but you are showing your stats at 56lv (The Coast - merciless] map... so that 82% phy reduction w/o flask is a bit "cheated". I personally use Grace+IR as well, and I archive ~90% with 5EC, golem and 22k armour at 77lv map. Can you check your defenses at higher map please? Plus, keep in mind, that % reduction from armour is not flat, but use formula involved our def and enemy damage - so even if its says 90%, bosses like Brutus or Dresso will hit hard still :)

About weapon: Catalyst is nice and "stable" item, but if you got good rolled wand, like:
(just exchange +%cold for +fire to spells instead, used this wand in 1.3 with HoT and Added cold dmg). So, its not mandatory, because 0.2% leech is really low rate and noticeable only with mob packs.

Havent 78+ maps now to check it,but on 75 map Dark Forest(include Boss with phys dmg + with mods unic bosses got more dmg,attack and cast speed+ critical strike chance) i kill it so ez and fast.
Now have this stats with 3 auras and golem
Spoiler

with 3 auras,golem and 1 jade flask
Spoiler

With 3 auras golem and 15 lvl molten shell i have 83% phys reduction:)
I have 81% phys reduction now,because i drop new life belt,which got less armor

But now with it i have 6.7k hp instead 6.4k^^
And now my choice is doon cuebiyari,i think 70 str and 8% cast speed more >0.2% life leech,all the more then i kill solo bosses.
But i want to ask,what is be better
Spoiler

When i will have new lvl,i want to take 3 shield nodes,and remove 2 armor nodes,i will lose 26% armor(but i have much phys armor) and i take 5% chance block+ 50% defence from equipped Shield.
Last edited by Q12345 on Sep 15, 2015, 10:08:07 AM
how can i craft these elreon ring mods?
what level master and how much that costs? does it have to be blank like yours?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info