2.0.2c Patch Notes

Jesus christ GGG. Just nerf the DURATION of the buff. Thanks for punishing everyone for a few vacuum farmers abusing the mechanics you created.
Text Me about any items if I'm not online [Removed by Support], and i'll hop on poe to chat with you.
NOT nice, GGG!

As people have already stated, the Tormented Spirit AI is terrible, and it is very difficult to get them away for a wall or out of a corner, and even when you do, they sometimes go flee to another corner away from the mobs in the same room.

As people have also noted, this nerf of the Tormented Spirits in reaction to the huge drops that .01% of the rich 1% in this game managed to get as a result of the vacuum cyclone is way out of proportion to the problem.
That's a bit annoying. Spirits AI is dumb and most of the time they don't enter in rare mobs...
This change should reduce server strain caused by the game having to track hundreds of moving monsters and corpses.

There were a lot more complaints about connection issues yesterday than usual now that this farming method was out in the open.

As hilarious as vacuum farming was to watch, this change should improve stability for everyone.
Le Toucan Will Return
Way to make one of the most frustrating league mechanics ever introduced to the game even more frustrating. Just remove the fucking tormented spirits already, sure they grant a bit of loot but the salt factor from them stupidly hugging walls and corners and then disappearing giving fuck all is nothing but a feel-bad moment generator.

[Edited by support]
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Aug 26, 2015, 12:28:19 AM
Oh yay, thanks fun police
so they are still stupid as all hell while producing much less loot, gee what a patch.
Can we nerf you and enjoy the game for a while ? x)
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Aug 26, 2015, 12:59:53 AM
A nice cup of nerf before bed, cheers guys!

-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
Any updates on the Lightning Warp bug?
IGN
@taywlw
@MishyBishy
@taywl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info