2.0.2c Patch Notes

NO FUN ALLOWED
Everything to increase income from currency selling :^)
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
NO FUN ALLOWED

that carrot wasn't even remotely in front of your nose. why are you complaining about it's removal?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Xavderion wrote:
So let me get this straight, people are crying about a nerf that affects "the 1% of the 1%" (QQers words not mine), aka NOT THEM, but don't acknowledge the buff that affects pretty much everyone? Ayy lmao.

Also apparently nobody cares for the health of the game, it's all just ME ME ME!!!

Didn't really think about that, did ya Xav?

I'll give you a clue, 2 words: Mountain and Mohamed.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 26, 2015, 1:05:30 PM
why was this nerf needed?
"
Xavderion wrote:
So let me get this straight, people are crying about a nerf that affects "the 1% of the 1%" (QQers words not mine), aka NOT THEM, but don't acknowledge the buff that affects pretty much everyone? Ayy lmao.

Also apparently nobody cares for the health of the game, it's all just ME ME ME!!!

I hate to break it to you but thats exactly why if shit keeps up all that will be left is 1% of the playerbase! If that!

Keeping people interested and having fun is how you keep a healthy game NOT like this! Not constantly destroying anything the players find that is actually fun! Its already a time vampire of a game as it is and slowing everything down to brick wall progression is not healthy for any game! But i guess GGG will just have to figure this out the hard way!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Bcuz mah economah
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
GGG behaves like an evil stepmother that does not want their childs to have fun.
"
vio wrote:
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
NO FUN ALLOWED

that carrot wasn't even remotely in front of your nose. why are you complaining about it's removal?

Because I like the concept of this mehtod in particular, and in general games that encourage testing their limits and 'breaking' them?
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
NO FUN ALLOWED

Because I like the concept of this mehtod in particular, and in general games that encourage testing their limits and 'breaking' them?

okok, but now you found it and i'm pretty sure there will be other things to break.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info