Upcoming Divination Cards

Yeah, my div card!
More cards are kind of meh, has anyone actually took time to farm unique specific cards outside of Brittle emperor? Think not. See no one farming currency cards either (exalts from harvest).

When are we gonna get more jewel mods and/or corrupted jewel mods? Something like 1% dodge attacks for normal mod, or 5-10% physical converted to x element for corrupted, something along those lines? The list of corrupted mods for jewels is horrific, zero point in wasting vaal orbs on them outside of creating unique corrupted jewels :/
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
We need better drop rate for this ..... one card every 12371627192761972539172312 hrs palying :/
"
Chris wrote:
It's worth noting that as we keep releasing Divination Cards, their overall drop rate goes up because there are more to find. We don't reduce the chance of existing ones as we add new ones.

couldn't you guys add so that the small card icon in the inventory shows what card it is, it is really hard to organize it when in the stash and you have like 20 started stacks
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
"
Yeah, my div card!

witch one was that!? :D
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
"
We've also made a change in that patch where full stacks of Divination Cards show their quantity number in a different colour. This lets you easily see which stacks of Cards in your stash are full stacks.

FTW
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Finally.

And it's amazin! Alcs for everyone!!!

Thnx
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 25, 2015, 7:29:22 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
We've also made a change in that patch where full stacks of Divination Cards show their quantity number in a different colour. This lets you easily see which stacks of Cards in your stash are full stacks.

FTW

It's a good change. It's a good...change.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Xila_Xila wrote:
And now the big question

Spoiler
Will the guy that find the mirror card share the location ?

What would they have to gain by not sharing?

You honestly think it will be farmable anywhere other than poe.trade?
Itll probably be a global card drop anyways with a rarity 1/9th that of an actual mirror lol
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
It is so on!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info