Can you do a IIQ Only MF build?

I know many want to combine IIR with IIQ , but I'm thinking that if you only concentrate on increased item quantity only it might be easier to obtain a higher number because you would have more possibility of maxing your resists.... Just curious if anyone has ever done a IIQ Only MF Build?
Also, how the heck do you search poe.trade for increased quantity uniques? I've found how you search for increased rarity through the menu, but how do you search for uniques with increased quantity?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 25, 2015, 1:06:01 AM
wow, thanks! I'd like to know what search parameters you used though :) I couldn't figure out what menu choices I need to select to get items with quantity to show up.
you can but it will not be as good as iiq/iir MF build. I use quantity gloves and belt on my solo cyclone just for nice small drop bonus.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I am trying to make a IIQ & IIR build.

The equipments with maximum IIQ below are listed for your reference.

Please correct me if I miss other equipments.

No name means it is not a unique equipment.

Helmet - 20% IIQ

Weapon - 25% IIQ (Windripper)

Chest - 15% IIQ (Greed's Embrace Golden Plate)

Glove - 24% IIQ (Sadima's Touch Wool Gloves)

Belt - 12% IIQ (Perandus Blazon Cloth Belt)

Boots - 30% IIQ (Goldwyrm Nubuck Boots)

Amulet - 20% IIQ

Rings - 20% IIQ

Rings - 20% IIQ

LV. 21 IIQ Skill Gem - 37% IIQ

Flasks - 25% IIQ (Divination Distillate)

Passive Skill Tree:

Jewel - 8% increased effect of Flasks (Conqueror's Potency)

Flask Effect - 8% increased effect of Flasks

Flask Effect - 8% increased effect of Flasks

Alchemist - 14% increased effect of Flasks

The maximum IIQ you can get is 223 + 25 X (1 + 0.38) = 257

Last edited by dukilupp on Aug 25, 2015, 5:57:38 AM
gl getting max resits and good life with this gear
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 25, 2015, 6:41:06 AM
poe.trade really needs to be improved. It's so sad that you can't even search for Increased Quantity on that website....I'm assuming you can't because nobody has been able to tell me how to do it otherwise.....I think they should fix this. I mean, you can search for increased rarity? Why won't it allow you to search for increased quantity? ....Hopefully they will add that to the search parameters soon..........
"
Mentoya wrote:
poe.trade really needs to be improved. It's so sad that you can't even search for Increased Quantity on that website....I'm assuming you can't because nobody has been able to tell me how to do it otherwise.....I think they should fix this. I mean, you can search for increased rarity? Why won't it allow you to search for increased quantity? ....Hopefully they will add that to the search parameters soon..........

I don't know what you are talking about. I can search IIQ item. Why you can't?

http://poe.trade/search/isatokohasaiti
Last edited by dukilupp on Aug 26, 2015, 3:49:06 AM
"
Mentoya wrote:

Open the provided links in this post and the click "show search form" button and it will show you the exact parameters used.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info