[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Temsen wrote:
It's level 15 at the moment. :)

That's why you only have 86%. When the purity hits level 17 you get to 87.
Thanks a lot for quick respons dude, loving the build. :)
In case you guys are wondering, then yes; this is a suitable and powerful build choice for the 1-month!

Good luck! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
First, I loved the build because it was with her that I could get to lvl's highest in the game.

But I'm having problems with RF. I followed the idea that we should have 87% of fire resistence and life regen with the necessary skills tree. I will post here my character information (one thing I noticed is that when you go to the Merciless ... my fire resistence falls to 81% with everything said in the build that was necessary equipments and etc. And when going to the cruel, my fire resistence back to the 87% required)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRQgGFYZLho-HKccziftKS4rUDH7PC09_EGHQzFDyEd-TwRQR1OlVw1YY1oaW6BfP2VNaHRo8nTtdct343loeu98Dny4f-OCm4Nfg8yE2YzPjX6UoJo7ogCnValurY2vbK-ntz69Nr6nwGbBBMMzxBXEWMT2xq7NmM9-1HzVpti92WHaYtrB4XPqYuw47TzvDvAf8az2SPno_gr-VA==

I do not understand many things in the game and would like to try to understand how this works. Already, thank you.

Last edited by YoeZ on Oct 5, 2015, 1:10:30 PM
If any res changes from merci to cruel that means you don't have it capped on the equipment side. Maybe craft some fire res on one of your items?
Censored.
"
YoeZ wrote:
First, I loved the build because it was with her that I could get to lvl's highest in the game.

But I'm having problems with RF. I followed the idea that we should have 87% of fire resistence and life regen with the necessary skills tree. I will post here my character information (one thing I noticed is that when you go to the Merciless ... my fire resistence falls to 81% with everything said in the build that was necessary equipments and etc. And when going to the cruel, my fire resistence back to the 87% required)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRQgGFYZLho-HKccziftKS4rUDH7PC09_EGHQzFDyEd-TwRQR1OlVw1YY1oaW6BfP2VNaHRo8nTtdct343loeu98Dny4f-OCm4Nfg8yE2YzPjX6UoJo7ogCnValurY2vbK-ntz69Nr6nwGbBBMMzxBXEWMT2xq7NmM9-1HzVpti92WHaYtrB4XPqYuw47TzvDvAf8az2SPno_gr-VA==

I do not understand many things in the game and would like to try to understand how this works. Already, thank you.

You dont have enough fire resist moving from cruel to merciless difficulty. Look at your items, you're lacking quite a bit of resistance in general, along with precious life. Change your helm (or craft fire resist on it) or look for a helm with high hp and at least double resist - don't worry about armor of item until later.
Trying this build right now. I go for dual flametotem for leveling though. Is that a bad idea?
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Oct 8, 2015, 8:24:00 AM
Thanks to everyone who answered my doubts.

I made some changes in the equipment and I'm 87% of fire resistence and 459.3 of life regen. However, my HP is constantly oscillating between 1 and 5 HP points. When a mob comes close to me in some cases take a high damage and sometimes even die. This means that the degen the skill continues to affect me even with quite life regen. What to do for the life degen stop? More HP?

Last edited by YoeZ on Oct 10, 2015, 1:39:37 PM
So I have 87 fire res, 12.5% life regen and I'm still degening from RF. I don't see any way to fix it.
Last edited by YoeZ on Oct 10, 2015, 1:40:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info