[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
dcomen9 wrote:
am i the only one with mana regen problems?

no you'r not the only one, on level 44 i get notice the low mana regeneration but thats because i've chosed to get more resists and no mana regeneration because with just one potion i can handle untill now and because i do have nice damage but reallly dont see this like a problem, cheers ! :)
What about Iron Reflexis? It is only extra 4 skill points. Do they worth it?
All good and well,but what's about starting from scratch?Simply showing tree at 38lv is not enough,what's about skill setup and playstyle?

i'm having a hard time leveling 70+ some bosses one shot me or almost. and some mobs hit me really hard even with granite flask.

this is my defensive stats, i know i need to capped my resist but i don't think capped resistanse will solve the whole problem
so what im doing wrong? need more armor? hp? life regen?.
Last edited by Azgarr on Sep 25, 2015, 2:29:19 AM
Your helm and gloves should be upgraded as soon as possible - aim for high defense. The amulet could be upgraded to something with spell damage and/or cast speed. As for flasks, are you running the same setup as OP? Also don't forget to use scraps to increase quality on equipment. Try to get a high armor chest piece (1400+) with a 6L - iron will increases your dps quite a bit. Good luck. I know it'll be time consuming, but all those will significantly increase your survivability.
Hi,

1. why HoT over HoC?

2. isn't Chaos Golem pointless compared to Flame Golem?

3. Why not using Tempest Shield?

4. How about Immortal Call?

5. Flammability really worth it? And if yes, why not swap slot with Purity of Fire?

Just few questions I had while following this build.

Really enjoying so far :)

Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you.
"
dxEmpathyxb wrote:
Your helm and gloves should be upgraded as soon as possible - aim for high defense. The amulet could be upgraded to something with spell damage and/or cast speed. As for flasks, are you running the same setup as OP? Also don't forget to use scraps to increase quality on equipment. Try to get a high armor chest piece (1400+) with a 6L - iron will increases your dps quite a bit. Good luck. I know it'll be time consuming, but all those will significantly increase your survivability.

thanks for the advice
the only problem will be buy the 6L high armor defense because i'm a new PoE player but i will try
i thought belly of the beast was one of the best armors because provide high hp
i guess i will just try to leveling and farm currency
thanks

last question
is Doryani's Catalyst better than my wand?
Last edited by Azgarr on Sep 27, 2015, 9:20:49 AM
Spoiler

Just beaten Atziri with this build :) level 85.
Thanks man, was fun playing accordingly to your guide, keep it up.

Only problem is that after getting a 5link I have mana issues, but no serious ones.
"
HuXiao wrote:
Hi,

1. why HoT over HoC?

2. isn't Chaos Golem pointless compared to Flame Golem?

3. Why not using Tempest Shield?

4. How about Immortal Call?

5. Flammability really worth it? And if yes, why not swap slot with Purity of Fire?

Just few questions I had while following this build.

Really enjoying so far :)

Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

1. Do you mean HoI? If so, HoT has a higher damage yield than HoI. HoT > HoI because you never crit with Incinerate; therefore, you never shatter anything. The damage is higher than HoI.

2. Chaos golem is used to reduced incoming physical damage. You will be standing in one place while the map bosses will get relatively close to you and will send you to pound town. It's all about building defense since the last patch. You can go the Flame Golem route, but survivabilty > dps.

3. You can change up some of the links if you want, but CoTD paired with Shell, IMO, will go better. But by all means, go tempest shield if you feel it's superior. Your block chance is low - higher armor means further physical reduction at all times as opposed to "by chance".

4. Immortal Call - again, different strokes for different folks. I'd rather keep up the charges and always have % reduced incoming damage - I'd prefer to allocate my sockets elsewhere.

5. Flammability reduces fire resistant % further than elemental weakness, though I personally haven't tested it with elemental weakness (HoT may do more damage in the end). Swapping Purity of Fire? You need Purity of Fire in order to run RF and take no degen.

These are my personal answers, though OPs may differ. You can check out his stream and ask him on there if he doesn't get check back to you.
"
Azgarr wrote:
"
dxEmpathyxb wrote:

thanks for the advice
the only problem will be buy the 6L high armor defense because i'm a new PoE player but i will try
i thought belly of the beast was one of the best armors because provide high hp
i guess i will just try to leveling and farm currency
thanks

last question
is Doryani's Catalyst better than my wand?

Belly of the beast is an awesome armor; however, this build doesn't have a large number of dedicated life nodes as other builds. Also, it's a armor/ evasion armor - you don't get any benefit from the evasion due to Unwavering stance (evasion is 0). This league is almost over so spend whatever currency you have - unless you intend to go into the standard market.

Doryanis is better than your wand - higher damage right off the bat. Doryanis has a 90-110% elemental damage - increases your incinerate/RF and HoT. Your wand is split but not the same across all the elements. Doryani also has elemental leech, along with decent cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info