Malachai, The Nightmare. Community Showcase, The News Post

"
Illviljan wrote:
"
Immabarb wrote:
Not that clicking 3 buttons is hard, but to do all 3 at exactly the same time for a 7 minute fight!?! He's not human...he's a machine.

Do you know what pianists do all day? Must be macros...

Wanted to say this :) Pianists have perfect timing too.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I really like the video about how to kill Malachai. Ngyuen is such a skilled player when it comes down to it!

Really looking forward to accomplishing some challenges during these leagues!

Great player made video too :D
I really miss the old battlenet where you logged in and had your chars in a chatroom that you could preview and inspect. can we get that for POE and this games community part will grow like weed in the wild!
There is suppose to be a nice signature picture here
i dont get it does Core malachai have that much health or he's just doing no dps?

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
HeaT1 wrote:
i dont get it does Core malachai have that much health or he's just doing no dps?

-HeaT

There was a datamine thread on reddit if I recall correctly stating that core Malachai has a lot more life than Über Atziri, I don't know by how much though.
"
Wraeklops wrote:
Once I played a browser game where you could click every 10 minutes to farm some resourses.

Tribal Wars? :D
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
this game sucks with the death exp lost ,
"
Immabarb wrote:
Not that clicking 3 buttons is hard, but to do all 3 at exactly the same time for a 7 minute fight!?! He's not human...he's a machine.

Hey, I'm the creator of that video. If you can repeate the thing for one button, you can repeat it for 3 too. During that boss fight, which was 14 minutes long at original speed, I namelocked the boss with holding right click, and I almost all the time only watched the flask timer at the top of the screen, and hit them again when they were around 1 sec. If you watch through the video you can spot about 3 occasions where I missed to press and the flask effects fell off.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I did watch it closely again and realised my error...my bad. I have a long way to go to be as good of a potter as you. Good job, great kill and really nice vid. Thanks and sorry.
Playing any RF build will teach you to watch your flask buffs carefully. : p

That being said, the caption for Markusz' video (GGG's, not his) should really be changed to "Sometimes, it just takes 200+ exalt worth of gear"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info