Poorjoy's asylum is...

Actually, I have done the new Poorjoy, via Zana. It is a bit harder than the old from but not by that much. Boss is still easy but old men that blow up bodies take a bite out of some chars. Try AA!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Aug 25, 2015, 12:43:26 PM
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
I used to enjoy this map back in 1.3, few days ago I try the "New" poorjoy, damn that was a pain in the ass, c'mon! seriusly? I can kill Atziri easy, but this poorjoy it'a a lot harder and annoying.

What kind of build are you?

I tried it again yesterday because I got it from Zana, but could not finish it. Usually its not very hard, but yesterday I was desynced so badly that I died or disconnected every few seconds.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
.. was a map for ranged attack toons.(pre 2.0)

Lvl 85-86 Scion spectral throw: 75 all resist, -60 chaos resist, 3K ish life, 20K+ DPS
AFAIK died 2 or 3 times but finished the map.

Lvl 75-76 Ranger. Split arrow. 75 all resist, 2.5K life, low defence, only 15~17K DPS
Finished without dying.

Lvl 91 Duelist. 3.8K+ life, 75 all resist, high armor, high leech, 80K+ DPS with dual wield cleave.
Couldn't passed the first pack. Died 6 times and exhausted all portals.

Moral of the story: The farther you can fire your weapon, the safer you are.

Don't know how difficult it is in 2.0
I also usually take one of the Offerings with me and put in in cwdt and one to cast manually... if there is a rare and it gets exploded you are dead, so I normally make damn sure that there are no bodies.

Besides this Poorjoys has high damage, but not really unfair damage, all of it is avoidable. There is no Arc, no enemies just Flickering on you etc. With my ranger and his high mobility it was really easy even though he can't dodge detonate dead and had to remove multistrike due to being immobile for too long with it. I actually had to kill some of the blues with Whirling Blades due to the damage they dealt, but with Evasion it was relatively safe compared to Armor, since they really rarely hit.
"
BurakUeda wrote:
.. was a map for ranged attack toons.(pre 2.0)

Lvl 85-86 Scion spectral throw: 75 all resist, -60 chaos resist, 3K ish life, 20K+ DPS
AFAIK died 2 or 3 times but finished the map.

Lvl 75-76 Ranger. Split arrow. 75 all resist, 2.5K life, low defence, only 15~17K DPS
Finished without dying.

Lvl 91 Duelist. 3.8K+ life, 75 all resist, high armor, high leech, 80K+ DPS with dual wield cleave.
Couldn't passed the first pack. Died 6 times and exhausted all portals.

Moral of the story: The farther you can fire your weapon, the safer you are.

Don't know how difficult it is in 2.0

Lvl 89 or so Marauder, 15k DPS Cyclone, high armour, 7 endurance charges, max resist: Not a problem. Pretty sure that was back in 1.3 though, not sure about 2.0 - should probably try again.

Defense is more important than damage in that map if you are melee.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
treffnix wrote:
...un-be-fucking-lievably tedious! I had 4-15 fast summoners with corpse explosion per screen. Who could possibly consider that fun?! Every room was a drag. My health never really went below about 30%, but it took for fucking ever to clear this map. At the end of it, I was so annoyed that I stopped playing after vendoring 6 inventories of trash.

Gods, what a crap experience!
Suggestion: Add more titty bitches to replace at least half of those fucking summoners.

Were you raised in a barn, or is your language just always that foul?
Depends on build obviously, I'm clearing it fast as hell actually with my Righteous Fire guy and I like it for exp it gives for skill gems :)
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:56:28 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:56:40 PM
"
Killing raised zombie horde after raised zombie horde after raised zombie horde after raised zombie horde after raised zombie horde after raised zombie horde after raised zombie horde

maybe you should consider killing mages that make zombies?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info