[2.0][WB] Rainbow Cleaver - 99K ELEMENTAL DPS [5L]

I like it, grabbing Acro/PA + VP could be another interesting way of doing the build, though it may not be worth the point investment.
Doing similar build with Shadow start. In Tempest though.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr8Pq21sJIu1SDY9wzrz6p2qIuqbtSoLYqxsjOjWX7CExXBS6xQFtcpKjb9vnlFH1COcpIMJ8bPnVDB8N9SHE0tXJP2Nfe0_dwfA4__eI_ajik2S7g78xVb6DY3dRnfXW6-HdhX2Y6d0oNhg3Q2QCmeg459ieRGBWHUGos8KFSBKfQAGBiAX3BNQLOktg0kPAO6Gsxm0Kk2-p0fiPydlTSLiSsi9NqQ5bqpHfrXyhNlybDWSbEb-j9i9MglN4_4KplfyRTrh

My planned build.

At 22k DPS w/ just Auras and a 4L (Cleave,WED,Multistrike, Inc Aoe) It goes up during the runs because I'm using a Mantra of Flames Jewel which adds like 700+ DPS per buff(Fortify, Onslaught, Bloodrage, Cries, Molten Shell) on me.

With 3 Power Charges + 4 Frenzy charges, Blood Rage etc, I go up to 55k or so. No Atziri flask yet and I'm still missing like 9 DPS nodes.

Using Bloodrage for Frenzy, HoI + HoT setup with curse on hit Ass. Mark for power charges. Not using Wrath or Anger because I don't really have a good 5L and honestly the damage is high enough for now I don't need it.

Biggest boost to clear speed is reliably proccing and using HoT/HoI. Character was kind of slow until then. Honestly I'd say thats where most of my damage is coming from.

http://www.twitch.tv/xkild/v/13388244 Heres a VOD I made for a friend of a level 72 aqueduct run.

Last edited by Kild on Aug 30, 2015, 7:54:34 AM
I thought about going with shadow nodes but that cuts off armor as a possibility imo, so if you want to go with acrobatics instead of armor route shadow nodes are a nice alternative.

That being said i still prefer the templar/marauder area than shadow because you get access to templar AoE nodes.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I've been playing this with an older duelist I had sitting around waiting for a respec. Has the feel of the old "blender" builds.

I Like it, but the only real problem I'm running into is trying to get equipment with the added elemental damage on it. It's tougher than I thought it would be. And it's key because it keeps DPS low. I might consider taking some of the elemental damage nodes to help compensate.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
I like the idea behind this build, curious though - where is the chaos damage coming from. I don't see any source on your gear - ?

For it to come for the increased elemental damage on the sword and belt wouldn't some item need to have something to chaos damage specifically?
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
"
I Like it, but the only real problem I'm running into is trying to get equipment with the added elemental damage on it. It's tougher than I thought it would be. And it's key because it keeps DPS low. I might consider taking some of the elemental damage nodes to help compensate.

Yes, that can be quite tricky. Flat elemental damage can substitute for some %wed however.

"
Ishkabibble wrote:
I like the idea behind this build, curious though - where is the chaos damage coming from. I don't see any source on your gear - ?

For it to come for the increased elemental damage on the sword and belt wouldn't some item need to have something to chaos damage specifically?

Chaos damage is only with flask on, without flask there is no chaos damage.
However the flask adds just a ~15k dps.
How did you get Chaos Resistance to 0%? Is there a skill/aura or such something for that? I could not see anything on the posted Gear. Hmm.
Hi, i am currently following your build, it is really easy to level.
I have a question thou, is there any reason to use cleave over reave in your build?
What are the pros and cons. Thanks
Video?
"

How did you get Chaos Resistance to 0%? Is there a skill/aura or such something for that? I could not see anything on the posted Gear. Hmm.

Resists in hideout is same as in normal difficulty.

"

Hi, i am currently following your build, it is really easy to level.
I have a question thou, is there any reason to use cleave over reave in your build?
What are the pros and cons. Thanks

Cleave swings with both swords at once, reave alternates hands.
Better dps on cleave, better AoE on reave.

Also i haven't played a pure cleave char in some time so wanted to play reave, cyclone and reave are both viable (cyclone is 40k+ with charges :P).

"

Video?

This is a popular request, however i am a bit swamped atm, not even playing the last week just checking the forums from time to time.

When i get some free time i will try to upload a video of a 75/76 map at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info