What do you think the Cold Movement skill spell will be like?

So we have lightning warp and flame dash... What would a good idea be for a cold movement spell? Do you think there will be one? Do we need one?

Here's hoping, would love one for my new ice spear character.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Aug 23, 2015, 11:14:35 PM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2016, 4:16:57 AM
Lightning Warp - warp "instantly"

Flame Dash - running "swiftly"

So what kind of movement that is neither "instantly" nor "swiftly" ? Continuously ?
Oh... that was Arctic Armour >_>
I really really hope it is a slide, like iceman from the X-men Saturday morning cartoon.

I would be soooo happy!
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
"
jadenharrow wrote:
I really really hope it is a slide, like iceman from the X-men Saturday morning cartoon.

I would be soooo happy!

This is what I was thinking too!
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
Wadjet wrote:
"
jadenharrow wrote:

I would be soooo happy!

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Wadjet wrote:
"
jadenharrow wrote:

I would be soooo happy!

How awesome would it be if it was like a constant buff effect that made your character look like ice...... OH man take my money GGG!
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Well, since y'all went for the first thing to come to mind, I'll throw a second one out there.

How about a whirlwind of ice crystals which forms around you, visibly breaking you up into ice crystals and snowflakes, which then whisks you over to your destination, reconstructing you? As it would have to be pretty slow in its base form (to allow for the visuals), it should be very powerful to compensate, perhaps performing something on par with an Ice Nova on arrival as the whirlwind spreads out away from you, covering the surroundings with frozen ground? Call it "Blizzard Rush." =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Armor sets with Ice theme would be appreciated hugely.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Well, since y'all went for the first thing to come to mind, I'll throw a second one out there.

How about a whirlwind of ice crystals which forms around you, visibly breaking you up into ice crystals and snowflakes, which then whisks you over to your destination, reconstructing you? As it would have to be pretty slow in its base form (to allow for the visuals), it should be very powerful to compensate, perhaps performing something on par with an Ice Nova on arrival as the whirlwind spreads out away from you, covering the surroundings with frozen ground? Call it "Blizzard Rush." =^[.]^=

Adding to this, when it finished moving you, you should arrive inside a snowman which falls off you into pieces as you take your first step. I know you may think I am joking but I am not, I think it would be an awesome idea and a great MTX. I like your idea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info