Ah running HC... feels frightening

You can make a HC MF build too, it won't be as min-maxed as a SC one but it'll still do the job :) Also, the occasional corrupted or +20 rogue exiles tempest will feel like Christmas. You should be able to get some MF gear with Poison Arrow easily. There are pretty decent rarity/life/resist rares in the 1-5 chaos price range. Stack some of these, throw in an item rarity gem and you're good to go. If you have no currency since you just started, I'll lend you 30c, I'm pretty sure you'll return them.

You can get a life+resist corrupted 5-link chest for 3c, that leaves 27 c for 9 more pieces, i.e. 3c each.

With this gear, you can make 30c from unidentified chaos recipes only farming dried lake in no time.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 25, 2015, 6:17:44 AM
Brain: WE DUN WANNA DIE :_;

I xfered 3/4 of my currency over here too lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
OK then, so you're pretty much set.

Don't sink all your currency in one char to have a fallback fund if you rip and you'll be fine, the sense of unease is what makes HC exciting :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
don't get attached? =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yep. Zen attitude all the way.
"
I'm going to be extremely upset when I die huh? Well this oughta be fun.
I play softcore most of the time, but I'm also trying to complete all achievements in the game. One of them is reaching level 90 in HC. I have built a Summoner Witch that RIPed at 78 from the flameblast exile. I rebuilt her while her body was still warm :) And now she's level 84, alive and well, and stronger than ever. HC is a fresh and interesting experience, but of course can be very frustrating when the character dies.

Once my achievement is done, I'll quit HC. All my softcore chars are built from a perspective of staying alive at all cost anyway, they are not glass canons. So playing HC over SC wouldn't change anything (not considering the different economy), except I can die "safely" in softcore. It's already a pain to die in softcore when you're 95+... so even in softcore you really don't want to die after a certain character level.
How is it going so far I_No's?

You get the BIG FUN when you hit maps! I ran waste pool turmoil last night and made an exalt worth of Regal's within the hour it was active.

Several close calls too, which made it more exciting :P
"
Varkorium wrote:
How is it going so far I_No's?

You get the BIG FUN when you hit maps! I ran waste pool turmoil last night and made an exalt worth of Regal's within the hour it was active.

Several close calls too, which made it more exciting :P

Got my
still using a

I'm still not doing stupid mods yet lol

I have 4.7k health so far via PA.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
When i rip, it's always my own fault.

I don't rip much but when i do, I laugh and its alrite, then reroll.

Welcome to the dark side.
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
I'm going to be so fucking mad when I die.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 25, 2015, 6:27:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info