Ah running HC... feels frightening

I took a shot at tempest over the weekend. It was sort of fun experimenting with the new tempest for sure, but I just can't stand the early leveling experience in this game so I was still pretty bored compared to my Warbands characters. Then I accidentally ripped to the Burning Man's death explosion, realized it was several hours of my life gone and decided never to do hardcore again.

I just don't like the leveling experience, and it seems hardcore forces that quite a bit more than softcore leagues. So there's really no incentive for me to play HC at all. Also, it forced me into a build path that I figured was "safer" with more health and less damage, which is just less fun for me overall. I like volatile, high damage builds and I don't mind dying every now and then for it. HC is just not how I like to play.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Aug 24, 2015, 12:10:33 PM
"
So uh do I avoid any tempest?

Abyssal.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
anger issues prevent me from enjoying HC the way it was intended.

also, new gaming keyboards and mice are expensive.
You will learn which Tempests to watch out for pretty quickly I_NO's. After that you can pick and choose which Map Mods + Tempest combo's are fun (or not so fun) for your build :)
"
Varkorium wrote:
You will learn which Tempests to watch out for pretty quickly I_NO's. After that you can pick and choose which Map Mods + Tempest combo's are fun (or not so fun) for your build :)

It's PA <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I guess. Just use portals at start of every boss fight for quick escape route. Stack EHP and mitigation like never before and only things that kill you are netcode. Then you just get pissed when some mundane whites kill you and go play SC again.
Git R Dun!
"
Friends tell me a lot of people troll the site :(

I see people trolling corrupted or phantoms sometimes. Most of the info is accurate and if there are multiple votes it is pretty much always accurate sub 78 maps. Have fun!
thanks doge.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
So uh do I avoid any tempest?

Freezeing Tempest can be pretty sketchy on a tough boss!
They seem to last a bit longer on you than the mobs especially on the boss!
The Tempest that makes all the mobs drop shards for loot is a little lame too!
More of an annoyance than something dangerous as far as that one goes!
Abyssal can be a little sketchy as well!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 24, 2015, 4:26:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info