Ah running HC... feels frightening

I'm going to be extremely upset when I die huh? Well this oughta be fun.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So far this league (Tempest) I've lost like... an 81, 71, 7- something, a few 60+ and most recently a 28 that was wearing a tabula rasa lol.

The deaths that REALLY hurt you? The ones where you just spent 50 chaos on gear (or a few exa) and the first map you run after that, you die. Aint getting that currency back.

I've never played anything other than HC, but recently, I wanted to see what warbands was like. Might roll something there and give your world a try.

GL
Well I'm doing the snooze PA haha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
On the other end of the stick,I played standard exclusively for this expansion and really enjoyed the freedom it gave in using the passives and gems.

Opened up a whole bunch of options I never would have taken before.Sadly I've reached my limit of devotion at around level 70-75 and really need to five/six link to experiment further.I have no interest in jumping through hoops to advance level progression or gear so I'm pretty much done for this xpac.

Was a fun and smooth trip/experience to the seventies though,more so than ever before.Almost as smooth as an elven arse.

=P
Sometimes I get motivated to give HC another shot, but then I die to some sort of fire tempest in the submerged passage in normal difficulty and just keep playing Standard :P
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Tempests is fun. :D
Dying in Tempests is less fun, but until they're merged into the core game (and if), you've gotta live with that.
You should be relatively safe with that PA build, though. Have fun.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Just started a Lame Totem Scion today... hehe. I actually find it pretty refreshing to start with absolutely nothing AND not being able to zerg through any content. Definitely different from prior experiences.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I cared so much about my gear when I played in hardcore. Lots of health and max resists in every difficulty basically the entire time after first capping in normal. Then back in regular mode it was almost embarrassing how my gear/resists looked because I was saving all my currency for later level gear crafting.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
most things die offscreen so my guy is pretty safe only time i get in trouble is rolling insane maps for 20exile or corrupted or 10 spirits tempest....the greed is real
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Do you all do stupid mods? Or never? I have high tier players doing really stupid mods like crit XD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info