MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

"
MrCrazyVNs wrote:
Hi everyone, I've been wondering, is getting +1 curse on passive tree better than get Doedre's Damning?
I don't have voll's devotion so i can switch it to an elreon amulet.

As long as you can sustain cyclone's mana cost you may as well use Doedre.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
krilox wrote:
"
Peachcakelolz wrote:
i might try using skyforths and switch out voll's to a carcass jack or go lowlife with shavs

Won't generate anywhere near enough charges.

Well, why not go low life with skyforth and use pcoc Gem instead if blade vortex or ice nova ?
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
MrCrazyVNs wrote:
Hi everyone, I've been wondering, is getting +1 curse on passive tree better than get Doedre's Damning?
I don't have voll's devotion so i can switch it to an elreon amulet.

As long as you can sustain cyclone's mana cost you may as well use Doedre.

Thank you, that means I can go with Inspire Learning (5 - 10c in TSC) when taking the Mind Barrier and Alchemist node (both are very useful for defense). One way to optimize for casual player I guess.
This is a brilliant build. However, I was thinking of a few alternatives...

First of all. If I was to do shadow start instead of witch, what would be the optimal start route. I know I can take 5 points out of the witch start to allocate into Shadow start which can blend into the tree. Where should those 5 points be best put into from shadow start?

Also, if I already have the voll's devotion, am I able to switch out of voll's armor into Shav's? That way we won't have to care about chaos dmg and get higher ES. Or do we have to rely on both voll's armor + devotion to generate charges?

And thirdly.... whats your standard league set up?
Last edited by bowen123 on Jan 26, 2016, 10:06:48 PM
"
bowen123 wrote:

First of all. If I was to do shadow start instead of witch, what would be the optimal start route. I know I can take 5 points out of the witch start to allocate into Shadow start which can blend into the tree. Where should those 5 points be best put into from shadow start?

Also, if I already have the voll's devotion, am I able to switch out of voll's armor into Shav's? That way we won't have to care about chaos dmg and get higher ES. Or do we have to rely on both voll's armor + devotion to generate charges?

If you want to go with shadow instead of a witch or scion you can get the elemental damage nodes, else go with whatever takes the fewest points to get to the main path.

I don't think that there is any real benefit to going low life with this build with shavs. We would need to use pcoc losing a gem slot, and even with Skyforth we only have an 80% total chance to gain a power charge when we crit (since we need to gain power charges somehow). Having damage auras messes with EE too, but I am not completely confident on the damage with 30% more spell damage, etc. Either way I don't feel that we don't gain a whole lot from this. If you wanted to try something different you could go CI though. The damage definitely won't be as good, but you'll gain a lot of ehp and chaos immunity that way.
Last edited by samthedigital on Jan 27, 2016, 6:52:18 AM
Is the Magnate belt still required for this?
IGN: Keldirah
"
samthedigital wrote:
"
bowen123 wrote:

If you want to go with shadow instead of a witch or scion you can get the elemental damage nodes, else go with whatever takes the fewest points to get to the main path.

I don't think that there is any real benefit to going low life with this build with shavs. We would need to use pcoc losing a gem slot, and even with Skyforth we only have an 80% total chance to gain a power charge when we crit (since we need to gain power charges somehow). Having damage auras messes with EE too, but I am not completely confident on the damage with 30% more spell damage, etc. Either way I don't feel that we don't gain a whole lot from this. If you wanted to try something different you could go CI though. The damage definitely won't be as good, but you'll gain a lot of ehp and chaos immunity that way.

Cool thanks for the quick reply. It's just a pain in the ass to get all that chaos res. But I guess in the end it'll cost less than having to buy a 6l shav
bro!!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMHHgdjDXwOSBEvEVARlha_GGobJRzcIG4i9Cj6KgsqOCsKLagt0jLRNAo1uTwFPV9BlkVHRnFHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1VLV8lYB13yX2pfsGHiY0NmVGjybAttGW-ecFJwVncHeC98S3zlf8aCm4MJhMWFe4V9hxOJ04w2jHaPGo9Gj_qQG5BVkyeVLpZ0l5WX9JitmhOaO5uhm7WcpJ_foS-iAKcIpyuus7GQtAy2hriTvoC-isBmwzrKSsrTy73QH9DQ0PXXz9lb217b1N-K5oHpAuq66-7sOO0g73zviO_r8NXy4fk3?accountName=moby010&characterName=__moby__

1 mana cost / 47 mana

3000 hp 5500 es
Last edited by moby010 on Jan 28, 2016, 4:05:50 AM
What stats should I be prioritizing on jewels for max damage?
IGN: Keldirah
Is there ci version? Is it viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info